Chapter 34

"Where did you go last night?" Bai Yu went straight to the point, and his tone could not hide his anger.

"I..." Mo Anyu subconsciously avoided this question, but he didn't expect Bai Yu on the other end of the phone to suddenly explode.

Bai Yu said coldly: "I handed over the child to you, not to let him be wronged. "

Bai Yu's chest rose and fell violently, but he still pressed and didn't get angry at Mo An.

It is already rare for the other party to take the initiative to take care of the little watermelon when he is most helpless, and he shouldn't expect too much from a new acquaintance.

Mo Anyu pursed his lips, "Don't be angry with me. "

"Nope." Bai Yu said indifferently, "By the way, I have already asked a friend of mine to take care of the child, and in the next period of time, you don't have to run at both ends."

"It was me who was wrong last night. I promise it won't happen again, don't be angry, okay? Mo Anyu apologized so quietly for the first time.

Bai Yu was silent for a moment and said, "Xiao Mo, thank you very much for helping me take care of the little watermelon in the past two days, and I will thank you again when I come back." Okay, let's do it first, I'm going to start work here, goodbye."

"Isn't it Song Shirin!" Mo was not content to growl.

Bai Yu was surprised, he didn't expect Mo Anyu to not only know Song Shirin, but also guess that he would send the little watermelon to Song Shirin to take care of.

The two were silent across the phone, the air quiet enough to hear each other's breathing.

"We'll talk next time." Bai Yu's words fell, and he hung up the phone hurriedly, looking unpredictable.

Mo Anyu listened to the beep on the other end of the phone, and threw the phone to the ground, and the screen was shattered one by one.

- Bai Yu's hints and hangover, as well as excessive indulgence, made his angry skull hurt, and his muscles soared.

"Young Master, Mrs. Mo asked you to go home now." After receiving a phone call, the bodyguard on one side came over and asked cautiously.

Mo Anyu thumped the wall angrily, then turned to leave, pausing as he walked to the door, "Clean up this place."

"Yes."

Bai Yu hung up the phone, tired with his hands to massage his temples, his hands and feet were cold.

The day before yesterday, he was designed by Chu Wenwen to soak in water for more than half an hour, causing him to have a fever and dizziness yesterday. But in order to catch up with the schedule, he could only hang salt water in the crew while filming.

Therefore, as soon as yesterday's scene was filmed, he collapsed, returned to the hotel and fell asleep, not knowing that his mobile phone was out of power and turned off.

And this also led to why his phone call couldn't get through last night.

"Brother Bai, are you alright?" Xiao Li walked in with a cup of hot drink and looked at Bai Yu, whose face was pale.

"It's okay, it's much more comfortable." Bai Yu waved his hand, a cup of hot water went down to his stomach, and his lower abdomen, which had been aching faintly since last night, was more comfortable.

"Remember to call me when filming starts, I'll take a break first." Bai Yu was covered with a blanket, his hands subconsciously covered his lower abdomen, and he fell asleep with half-squinted eyes.

Mo's mother looked unhappy, "Why did you get so close to that male star surnamed Bai recently?" also took the initiative to help others take care of his son, what are you thinking?! "

"Mom, don't worry about it. It's my thing. Mo Anyu pressed his forehead, and the sequelae brought to him by a night of indulgence were quite serious.

"Don't make such indiscreet friends, people may take a fancy to your good things, silly son!" Seeing that he didn't eat oil and salt, Mo's mother angrily poked her youngest son's forehead with her finger.

Mo was content with a perfunctory nod.

Mo's mother sighed, thinking about how to get rid of the male star who had ill intentions towards her son, and didn't let her younger son get angry with herself.

Mo Anyu didn't notice Mo's mother's abnormality, and his eyes were now full of how to bring the child back from Song Shirin!

In any case, he must not let Bai Yu alienate himself because of this matter!