Chapter 94

The next day, Song Shirin and his entourage prepared to go to the nearby Lover's Lake to swim in the lake.

As soon as he walked out of the door of the hotel, Bai Yu touched his pocket and hurriedly said, "My phone was lost in the room, you wait for me first."

"Baba, I'll wait for you." The little watermelon smiled and waved.

Seeing this, Ye Hang, who had been guarding the side early, couldn't help but grit his teeth and glared at the direction Bai Yu left, and snorted coldly.

He happened to be filming ancient costumes here in the past two days, and accidentally heard the little assistants of the crew talking about Bai Yu also coming here to film with the crew, he didn't care about it at first, but when he heard that Song Shirin also came to the set from time to time to wait for Bai Yu, Ye Hang couldn't stay.

Song Shirin, how could he be so good to a little lover?!

Ye Hang, who was thinking about it, decided to personally and Song Shirin to puncture Bai Yu's true face of two sides and three knives and stepping on two boats!

He is not uncommon to be a junior for others, to be a lover, and he does not exclude other artists from selling their bodies in order to get better resources, but he is not used to seeing Bai Yu, so he must pierce Bai Yu's true face in front of Song Shirin!

So, Ye Hang, who was guarding the hall early, saw Bai Yu leaving, and hurriedly walked out and said to Song Shirin: "Hello Mr. Song, I'm Ye Hang."

"Something?" Song Shirin raised his eyes and glanced at him, not taking this person who suddenly appeared to heart.

Ye Hang took a deep breath, and then quickly said the words that he had prepared a long time ago, "That's the case, out of benevolence and morality, I have to expose to you the true face of Bai Yu stepping on two boats."

Song Shi was cold, "..."

"On the evening of the twenty-ninth day of the year, did Bai Yu tell you that he was invited to attend the Spring Festival Gala in the new southwest. That night, he did appear at the Spring Festival Gala in New Southwest, but at one o'clock in the morning, I witnessed him being carried back to his hotel room by a strange man. Ye Hang finished in one breath.

Song Shirin's hanging hands clenched into fists suddenly, and he looked at Ye Hang coldly, "What do you mean."

The bodyguards guarding the shadows are waiting for an opportunity.

"I'm not trying to recommend yourself to a pillow, I just don't think I can see you being deceived by a star." Ye Hang smiled slightly, his face was calm, but his heart kept drumming.

What if Song Shirin doesn't believe in himself?

Ye Hang kept beating the drum in his heart, but his face was still calm and calm, and he said firmly: "If Bai Yu was drunk at that time, if they were just friends, the other party should not return to the room in the form of a princess hug to Bai Yu."

Ye Hang continued to add fuel and vinegar, "I don't believe that they are just simple friends."

"And, finally, the man was accompanied by several bodyguards." Ye Hang said, "I believe that the identity of the other party is definitely not low."

Bai Yu walked out of the elevator with his mobile phone, and looked at Ye Hang, who was not far away, pointing at Song Shirin and saying something, and suddenly his eyes lit up, what does this surnamed Ye want to do?

"Ye Hang, why are you here?" Bai Yu clasped his hands in front of his chest, and his faint gaze swept Ye Hang's whole body.

Ye Hang's body stiffened, first he gave Song Shirin a look, and then turned around and looked at Bai Yu with a smile, "It's nothing, it's just that when I saw Mr. Song, I admired him very much, so I wanted to chat with him."