Chapter 147

Bai Yu ignored him, threw the calculator he had just fiddled with and the paper full of numbers to Song Shirin, and said, "You can put this money on the line."

Song Shirin took it for some reason, didn't understand it, and said, "What are these, who do you owe money?"

"The money that needs to be compensated."

Bai Yu lay on his back on the bed, looked at the ceiling above his head, and counted with his fingers: "Sister Li just took over two shows for me, a movie, and a food variety show, and now I will definitely lose money if I breach the contract, but where did I get the money."

Song Shirin didn't react at first, but when he heard the words, he looked at Bai Yu, pursed his lips and didn't speak, he was afraid that he had heard it wrong.

Bai Yu glanced at him, and saw that Song Shirin still didn't express it, so he reluctantly opened his mouth again, saying, "My money just bought stocks, and I was trapped, and I can't take it out now." You, you're so unwilling to spend your money on me? "

Song Shirin stared at his eyes and said, "Are you sure?" Take the child, put the child ......"

"I've figured it out." Bai Yu was embarrassed when he heard him say about the child and took the first step and said: "But I have to finish filming the prince now, otherwise I don't have to talk about it."

Song Shirin looked at him unhappily, and the rejection in his eyes was full of meaning.

Bai Yu sneered: "I'll say it again, I'm going to finish filming the prince." Otherwise, I'll hide with the little watermelon and give birth to myself. "

Song Shirin's head seemed to be bursting with a cloud of black gas, and there were vague signs that the villains in the TV series were going to be blackened, he gritted his teeth and said word by word: "You! Think! All! Other! Think!"

Bai Yu is the kind of typical villain thinking, when he sees that others are unhappy, he is happy, slowly crawls over, hugs Song Shirin's neck with his hand, lies softly in the man's arms, yawns and says: "Then do you agree with me after filming the prince."

Song Shirin was forced by Bai Yu's threat, and couldn't help but fall into the gentle trap he gave him, so he could only nod.

Bai Yu was satisfied, raised his head and rubbed the man's lower lip, and when the man finally responded impatiently, the two hugged each other and lingered.

When they let go of each other again, both of them were a little out of breath.

Song Shirin gently wiped the corners of Bai Yu's moist, silver-threaded mouth with his fingertips, and his eyes were full of warmth and love.

Bai Yu lay in Song Shirin's arms, and confidently instructed the man to bring the sugar gourd to him.

Song Shirin took the sugar gourd to him, and when he saw Bai Yu eat one, he grabbed it stiffly and said, "These junk foods are not good for you, if you want to eat them, let the cook get them for you."

Bai Yu nodded absentmindedly and said, "I still have one more thing I want to discuss with you, I don't want to stay in Huacheng to have children, and I don't want to go to the new southwest, just find a small county town that I have been staying in for two years before, I don't care."

Song Shirin said, "I care." I didn't know the first time, and definitely not now. "

"I don't want people to see me lying in bed with a big belly giving birth, you don't know how disgusting it is." Bai Yu said angrily that he was now angry at the thought that he would have to be dissected on his stomach in a few months.