Chapter 37

Qi Lin slapped Qi Yan's face and said angrily: "It's been two years, you can't even take a Song Shirin, how did you promise me at the beginning

As a first-line male star, Qi Yan's daily announcements are very full, especially when he has a few close-up scenes to shoot later, and his requirements for his face are more stringent than usual.

But now that his face is swollen by Qi Lin, he will definitely delay filming.

But even so, he still didn't dare to settle the account on Qi Lin's body, was silent for a while, and said, "Do you remember Bai Yu

Qi Lin glanced at him, then thought of something, his face turned dark, and said, "If you can't do it yourself, don't shirk the responsibility." Also, in the past two days, you remember to calm down Song Shirin, so as not to let him notice anything unusual "

Qi Yan couldn't help but say, "Have you really taken a foolproof plan, don't... Like last time."

Qi Lin said angrily: "If it weren't for you, a dog who eats inside and out, our Qi family would have been kicked out of China by Song Shirin like a dog!"

But if it weren't for me, you wouldn't even be qualified to stand here and scold!

Qi Yan lowered his head and didn't speak again, there was resentment in his eyes, and after he raised his head again, his eyes were clear, and he couldn't see his emotions.

Qi Lin frowned, he always felt that this guy's eyes were weird, but he couldn't say what was weird.

didn't say a word, Qi Yan excused himself to go to the crew to film, and left first.

Qi Lin took a sip, "Filming and filming, I think about filming all day long, if it weren't for my parents' sake, I would have killed you, a fool who doesn't want to be motivated."

The Song family and the Qi family had a very close cooperative relationship decades ago, and the two housewives got along well, so the private relationship between the two families was very good.

Song's father has his own mind in business, so under his leadership, Song gradually emerged. But the Qi family's business is not good, and it is getting worse and worse year by year.

Within a few years, the two families shifted from a cooperative relationship to the Qi family's dependence on the Song family, surviving for a long time.

At this time, Qi Yan and Song Shilin were only fifteen years old, and the two had just broken the last paper window and were officially together.

It wasn't until two years later that the Qi family betrayed the Song family, took refuge in the Song family's strongest rival company, Mo's, and stole some of Song's core research, claiming to be the research results of their own company.

The Song family suffered a major accident, suffered from the enemy on the back of the abdomen, and almost destroyed the family business for many years, but fortunately, in the end, Grandpa Song went out of the mountain and saved the family business.

At this time, Qi Yan secretly bought a plane ticket behind everyone's back, including Song Shirin, and ran away with only a text message for Song Shirin to break up.

The king is defeated, and the loser mourns himself.

After the use value of the Qi family was completely drained, it was abandoned by the Mo family, and it was embattled for a while.

Not long after, the Song family, who had the mentality of cutting grass and eradicating the roots, bought the Qi family at an extremely insulting price lower than the market price, and resigned all the high-level personnel of the Qi family.

Father Qi was annoyed and angry, he couldn't retaliate against the Mo family and Father Song, so he hit the idea on Mother Song, who was defenseless at the time.

As a result, Qi's father, who kidnapped Song's mother to the roof of Qi's building, was pushed off the roof by Song's mother when he was negotiating a ransom with the Song family.

Therefore, this also led to the fact that when Qi Yan, who "knew nothing", came back from abroad, Song's mother had a very good attitude towards Qi Yan - she thought that Qi Yan had always been innocent and unaware.

Song Shirin also thought so at first.

However, when Bai Yu broke up with him two years ago, it didn't take long for Song Shirin, who was completely in charge of the Song family, to learn from Song's father: Qi Yan's role in it almost made the entire Song family disappear in Huacheng.

At this time, Song Shirin has already helped Qi Yan pave the way in the entertainment industry.