Chapter 178

Bai Yu was really panicked this time.

The little watermelon is missing, and the little candy is gone, where can these two children go?

Especially when Bai Yu learned from Song Shirin's mouth that Uncle Yan was playing with the two children in the living room, he went into the kitchen to give the cook a hand, because the little watermelon has always been very sensible, so Uncle Yan would not come out to take a look until the meal was ready.

It turned out that both children were missing.

Little Watermelon is four years old this year, and Little Candy is only a few months old, where can they go?

When Bai Yu, whose brain had been in a pulp, drove a few red lights and rushed back, he found that Song Shirin was standing at the door of the villa waiting for him.

Bai Yu, who received a call halfway through and learned that the two children had walked back, hurriedly walked over, took Song Shirin's hand, and said, "Where are they?"

"Reflect in the house." Song Shirin looked at Bai Yu with deep eyes, and then pulled the latter to prevent him from entering, saying, "Let's talk."

"There's something to talk about, I'm going to go in and have a look, or I'm worried." The incompetent dad Bai Yu said angrily, "You let go of your hand, don't pull me, is there something wrong with him, you hurry up and let me go in and take a look, otherwise I'm worried!"

"Dad and the eldest brother are teaching him a lesson in it and won't beat him, so I want to talk to you." Song Shirin took Bai Yu's hand strongly, his eyes were rare and cold, this look had never been seen in Song Shirin's eyes since Bai Yu reconciled with him.

Except when Bai Yu wanted to kill the child, he saw this cold and serious look from Song Shirin.

This look told Bai Yu that Song Shirin was angry.

Bai Yu, who knew that Song Shirin would not hide himself from this matter anymore, breathed a sigh of relief, took out a cigarette case from his pocket, lit it with shaking hands, and then took a big sip and said, "If there is anything, say it."

"I want to talk to you about the education of little watermelons." Song Shirin said, "Do you know, why did he leave with the little candy?  Bai Yu shook his head.

"He wants to go to the crew to find you, the money is borrowed from the hills, and I told him the route in advance." Song Shirin took a deep breath, a four-year-old child was so bold that he almost blew up Song Shirin!

"I ......" Bai Yu didn't bite the cigarette in his mouth, and it fell to the ground.

Bai Yu's eyes turned red instantly, and he muttered in a suppressed voice: "I don't know, I've been a little busy with work recently, I don't know he will, he has always known that the little watermelon has a strong fear that he will leave him behind, and he also knows that the little watermelon is very entangled with himself, he just didn't expect that he was just a little busy during this time, and he left his time in the crew all day long, and the little watermelon would actually make an act of bringing a little candy to find him."

This made Bai Yu very distressed and angry.

He didn't understand why Little Watermelon was so scared.

Song Shirin said: "This is the problem I want to talk to you about, he doesn't stick to us, he doesn't stick to anyone except you."

"I don't know." Bai Yu squatted on the ground and pulled his hair with his hands, he had just learned that the little watermelon had successfully returned home on the way back, and he had been thinking about how to punish the little watermelon and let the child know how dangerous his behavior was.