Chapter 175

Shan Yan came, she came here for Bai Yu's sake.

After all, she was competing for the position of the heroine before, but the heroine was snatched away by others, and it was really ugly to say. But Bai Yu personally came to invite her, and Shan Yan came over without even thinking about it.

At least loved, unrequited.

Shan Yan plays the role of the first small boss that the three-person team of the last days encountered when they broke into the world, the military division of the beauty trap.

No matter what the world is, the innate strength of women is particularly weak compared to men in this nature, so when the end of the world comes, there is a group of women who are forced to make a living and gather together to form a team.

They design a passing man, send a beautiful woman to seduce a pedestrian, and then when the vigilance of the pedestrian drops, they attack them in groups until the other party completely loses the ability to attack.

After such a group of women with superior IQ got together, they elected a female military advisor, which is the role played by Shan Yan - the last generation: Snake and Scorpion Female Zhuge .

There are two men with impressive IQs and a cautious woman in the three-person squad of the end times. So when they sent the female Zhuge to target them, the two men were played around like fools.

But Chu Wenwen was secretly vigilant, she didn't believe that there would be so many coincidences in this world, and the experience she had summed up from the nature of her previous work - never underestimate any person with a strange identity who appeared on the right occasion.

Shan Yan's appearance told Chu Wenwen that she was not simple.

So when Shan Yan took action, she was destroyed by Chu Wenwen, and she fled after she saw through the plan.

And the three-person team was still robbed of all their bags.

The three-man team, who had been robbed of their means of transportation and food, was extremely angry, and they stayed nearby for a day and a night to finally find the base of the women's army, and then waited for them to go out to collect in a few hours, and took one of the women as a hostage in one fell swoop.

Shan Yan was wearing a white vest, black shorts, and her long straight hair was tied up, she held a gun at three people, and said angrily: "Let her go!"

Chu Wenwen clasped her hands to her chest and sneered when she heard this: "You just shot, and we dare to shoot."

Bai Yu, who is a little macho in her bones, patted Chu Wenwen and said politely: "I'm sorry, we were also forced out, as long as you return our things, then we will also let her go."

The woman who was taken hostage said angrily: "What kind of hero is three against one!"

"You've read too many novels. Moreover, it is clear that there are many of you now. Chu Wenwen pointed to the group of women's soldiers who were eyeing them fiercely, swallowed her saliva, and took a step back from the two teammates uncomfortably.

Shan Yan said angrily: "We have already used your things, and it is impossible to return them!"

"Then she can only follow us, it's really immoral." Chu Wenwen glanced at them, and when she was about to retreat, the corner of her eye caught Shan Ji running towards her with a knife, and she reached out to fight her.

Chu Wenwen's physical fitness in the past two years has been much better because of the end of the world, and she can play better than the "pampered" single research, and the two quickly separated up and down.