Chapter 14

The next day, when the scumbag Bai Yu, who had been lonely for two years, was moisturized again, he began to unconsciously release his hormones, and the charm of mature men was greatly improved, which attracted the frequent attention of the women around him.

Lulu, a young makeup artist, patted her good friend and muttered in a low voice, "Why do I feel like I haven't seen him for a day, why is he so... Coquettish?"

"This is obviously sexy, okay, you are not allowed to insult my male god!" The young girl was dissatisfied, and looked at Bai Yu's back from a distance, her eyes full of little stars.

Lulu pursed her lips, and said in her heart that she was really boring, isn't she just a handsome star, all day long looking like a who hasn't seen a man in eight hundred years, for fear that others won't know that she likes Bai Yu.

Besides, Bai Yu is not very handsome, I really don't understand what she is a nymphomaniac.

- And the walking hormone didn't realize that the little girl in the crew began to glow green when she looked at him.

Bai Yu, who specializes in recruiting rotten peach blossoms, walked slowly in front of Director Hou and said, "Director Hou, what are you shooting today?"

The director didn't speak, and walked around Bai Yu twice, teasing: "The handsome is different, take a look, changing into a new dress is like changing someone."

Bai Yu laughed.

He is now wearing the clothes of the little marquis in the later period, a beautiful and atmospheric red robe, and his makeup is feminine, which is quite in line with the aesthetics of the current little girl, but he is a big man who can't stand himself wearing heavy makeup.

Mo Anyu was standing in the distance, the covering on his head covering the haze on his face, so no one noticed that Mo Anyu's expression was not quite right.

Bai Yu's eyes were sharp, and he saw Mo Anyu not far away, and hesitated for a moment before taking the script to Mo Anyu and saying, "Let's play against each other, right?"

Mo Anyu was silent for a moment, and said in a hoarse voice: "No." My throat hurts.

Bai Yu was puzzled: "I had a cold last night?"

Mo Anyu's voice sounded hoarse, so Bai Yu didn't suspect it.

Mo Anyu didn't nod or shake his head, and only after seeing the field service running towards him did he move his body: "Let's go filming." The last scene is over, and I will strive for a pass."

Bai Yu liked Mo Anyu very much in his heart, probably because of the kindness that the other party showed to him at the beginning, coupled with the relationship he had been with during this time, which made him want to make friends with the other party.

Therefore, Bai Yu also took the initiative to invite: "After the finale, I will invite you to have a meal alone."

Mo Anyu hurriedly walked in front of him, with a complicated expression on his face, but he was still reluctant to refuse this good opportunity and said, "Okay."

Bai Yu took a reassuring pill, walked side by side with him, patted each other's shoulders, and said, "Thank you."

Mo was not satisfied with lowering his eyes.

The Demon Sect Leader covered his injured shoulder with one hand, and pointed a sword with the other hand at Gu Chengjing, who he once trusted the most, but now hurt him the most: "Why did you betray me?"

And Gu Chengjing, who had countless blood on his hands, could no longer see the innocence that was protected by the two brothers under the wings of the two brothers, and was replaced by unspeakable cruelty and indifference.