Chapter 60

Halfway through the drink, Bai Yu suddenly said, "This is chicken soup, right?"

"That's right." Han Ziyu said, "I also put angelica red dates in it for you, so I can make up for it."

Bai Yu sighed, the speed of drinking the soup slowed down significantly, and said slowly: "When will I be discharged from the hospital?"

"Let's observe for two more days, and I'll give you a full body check tomorrow. By the way, you're not an inexperienced person, why didn't you protect yourself this time! Han Ziyu is a doctor after all, and he is a little worried about Bai Yu's previous lack of care for his body that caused the embryos that had not yet formed to flow out.

Little Watermelon swallowed the chicken soup with great difficulty, and then said, "Baba, are you sick?"

Han said: "Yes, the baby should take a good look at your father in the future, otherwise next time... Alas, forget it. "

Bai Yu lowered his head and took a sip of soup, then wiped his mouth with a tissue, refused to drink anymore, and replied: "I didn't think of this before, and... I didn't know I was going to win twice."

"Remember to take precautions in the future." Han Ziyu couldn't bear to continue to sprinkle salt on his wound, so he could only vaguely advise and said, "Okay, I still have some work over there, I'll go first, you have a good rest."

Bai Yu nodded, and when he saw the other party walking to the door, he suddenly stopped him and said, "... Don't tell him."

Bai Yu knew that Han Ziyu and Song Shirin had been friends for many years, even if he knew that he wouldn't tell the man, Bai Yu couldn't help but admonish.

Han Ziyu hummed, and he didn't leave with his head.

One by one, he won't say it now, but one day, Song Shirin, as another father, will know sooner or later.

He only hoped that by then, things wouldn't get too bad.

Mo Anyu said in disbelief: "Dad! This is what I finally got it, why should I return it! "

Father Mo had a gloomy face, and there were two documents in front of him, one by one, which Song Shirin brought to exchange with Mo Anyu for Bai Yu's documents.

"Once these two things are taken over, the last bit of our Mo family's foundation will be completely swallowed by Song Shirin, do you know!" Daddy Mo stroked his chest.

"I don't understand!"

"These two things are indeed a lifesaver for us, but under the premise that we can give up the burning rocks..."Father Mo said cryptically.

Mo Anyu's face tensed.

He said why Song Shirin did not hesitate to give these things to himself, it turned out that he was waiting for himself here!

The Mo family has a steel base in Burning, and its annual net income is very considerable. In other words, most of the Mo family's annual income comes from that steel base.

The Song family also targeted there a few years ago.

Over the years, the Song family has sent people to station in the base in Zhiyan more than once, trying to get a piece of the pie, but how can the Mo family let them get their way?

So, Song Shirin probably wanted to take this opportunity...

Mo was not afraid to think deeply.

After being clicked by Father Mo, Mo Anyu kept a straight face and said, "I'll personally send this thing back to him."

Father Mo disagreed, and his tone was almost cold, "I have already arranged for you to go abroad, and I will board the plane in three hours, and the daily necessities will be ready." When you've calmed down, come back."