Chapter 141

When the three of them were halfway through eating happily, she withdrew in advance because Qin Fan had another game in this wine.

After Qin Fan left, Wen Heshan relaxed a lot, he put his glasses aside, and said, "I have another girlfriend and plan to marry her this year."

After a pause, Wen Heshan blushed and said, "When the time comes, I hope you can attend my wedding."

"Of course that's fine. However, it's only been more than a month since you ended your last relationship, are you sure you got out of that relationship..."Bai Yu was also full, holding chopsticks and poking half a bowl of rice in the bowl for a while.

Wen Heshan nodded embarrassedly: "She is my first love, after seeing her in court last time, I determined that both parties were single, and decided to continue to be together."

"Court?"

"We were helping our client in a lawsuit, and we didn't expect to meet her so coincidentally." Wen Heshan smiled slightly, and was a little embarrassed to look closely.

Bai Yu suddenly became very curious about his first love, how big a heart must be to accept a boyfriend who stood on the opposite side of the court.

But think about it in another way, this is also an alternative kind of fun.

It wasn't too early, Bai Yu stood up with something and said goodbye to Wen Heshan, who was still trying to explain his new relationship.

Wen Heshan looked disappointed, but he was still very understanding: "Then you go back and rest first."

Bai Yu was a little unbearable, coughed dryly, and said: "I'm filming in the suburbs, if you have time, come over to visit the class, remember to bring more food."

When Wen Heshan heard this, his eyes couldn't help but light up, and he nodded busily, he was looking forward to Bai Yu's appearance at the scene.

The moment Bai Yu left the hotel and walked out of the hotel door, the cold wind blew, and goosebumps immediately fell to the ground.

Bai Yu immediately shrunk his neck, zipped up his coat, put his hands in his pockets, and walked briskly towards the car not far away.

The assistant and the driver had already eaten, and when they saw that Bai Yu had finally returned, they hurriedly opened the car door and drove away.

The next day, the new year.

Because the weather in Zhiyan is getting colder and colder during this time, the crew's big pot of rice has become a hot pot, so that the meal does not have to cool so quickly.

Director Wang took a piece of blood sausage from the hot pot, dipped it in a little chili sauce, and stuffed it into his mouth while it was hot: "Let's spend a small year together today."

By the way, tomorrow I will shoot a scene in the morning, and I can rest for half a day in the afternoon. However, the first day of the new year will be started, and it will take more than half a month to finish filming the exterior, and then I will give you a holiday. "

Bai Yu was eating corn, and saw that the beef and blood sausage in the pot were cooked, and quickly scooped them into the bowl, and said, "Why didn't Director Wang shoot the interior in Huacheng first, it's too torturous to shoot the exterior in this kind of weather."

Hu Zuo and Yuan Shi, who were at the same dinner table, both looked over, and their eyes flashed with unknown meaning.

Only Chu Wenwen was still eating with her head bowed at the same table.

Director Wang waved his hand and said, "This is also something that can't be helped, the venues over there in Hwaseong have been rented, and it's not our turn yet."