Chapter 168

The next day, when Bai Yu reappeared at the filming location, Mo Anyu was not at the scene.

Bai Yu breathed a sigh of relief inexplicably, in fact, seriously, if he could, he really didn't want to meet him, after all, if he was going to fire as soon as he met, it would be better not to see him.

The filming of the second day went smoothly, the staff and videographers present had a very high level of shooting, and Bai Yu also entered the shooting state, so their work was completed quickly.

Bai Yu changed the clothes he was shooting, changed into his own private clothes, walked over to greet the staff, and then left.

As soon as he walked out of the shooting hall, Bai Yu saw Mo Anyu holding roses in his hand, and suddenly quieted down, and said helplessly: "It's the first time I've seen someone so persevering...... Forget it, when the hell did you come."

"It didn't take long for me to come over just after you started shooting." Mo Anyu handed him the rose he was holding, and the latter followed with a helpless expression.

"I was afraid of disturbing your work, so I didn't squeak. Later, when I saw that your work was almost over, I went out to buy you a bouquet of flowers, how beautiful is it? Mo Anyu stroked his hair nervously, pretending not to care.

"Your flower is good, but you sent it to the wrong person and expressed the wrong feelings." Bai Yu stuffed the rose back into Mo Anyu's hand, "The flower language of roses is easy to misunderstand, if you can, I still hope you can give it to the person you like."

Mo Anyu looked at him and didn't speak, his eyes were full of persistence.

"I said, can you please not look at me like that. I don't mean that to you, and I'm a family person, so I can't take this flower. Bai Yu waved his hand, making a look of respect.

Mo Anyu said disappointedly: "Can't you treat this flower as a fan to give to your idol." You explain to him, and he shouldn't be misunderstood. And I think he should know that I have a liking for you, so it can also give him a sense of crisis......"

"Why should there be a sense of crisis?" Bai Yu walked side by side with him in the direction of the underground garage, "What you should have when you fall in love is a sense of happiness and harmony, not a sense of crisis."

"It's a pleasure to appropriately increase the sense of crisis to the other party." Mo Anyu said with a smile, and later saw that he really refused to accept his flowers, so he threw them on the ground with an expressionless face.

Bai Yu glanced at him, stopped, walked over under Mo Anyu's incredulous eyes, squatted down to pick up the flowers and threw them to the side of the trash can.

Mo Anyu: "...... Why would you do that. "It gives me hope and gives me even greater despair.

"But if you don't litter, why should I do that?" Bai Yu pointed around the garage and said, "Don't forget, there are a lot of paparazzi around here."

Mo was not content to speak.

"Even if you don't plan to continue to mix in the entertainment industry in the future, I still want to mix." Bai Yu continued to walk forward with him, "Give me some face, this matter will be over, next time I don't do it."

Mo Anyu nodded reluctantly, "Can you go to dinner with me now?"

"Do you have to go in or put your nose in the face?" Bai Yu paused and looked at him in disbelief, "When did I say I wanted to go to dinner with you?"

"Just now. To go or not to go, don't force me to do it in the garage. Mo Anyu threatened him, stretched out his hand and pointed around: "Don't forget, there are a lot of paparazzi around here, if you don't want to be on tomorrow's headlines, just go to dinner with me."