Chapter 183

Song Shirin held the little watermelon in his arms, and hurriedly walked towards Bai Yu, his eyebrows were furrowed, and when he saw Bai Yu, he went straight to the point: "The apartment you lived in before was exposed, and there are currently a large number of reporters surrounding the entrance of the community, and now they don't know the filming location of the crew, but it's almost there."

Bai Yu was a little confused, "What happened?"

"Our relationship was blown out." Song Shirin pursed his lips and said, his eyes were full of wind and rain, "This matter is a bit tricky at the moment, I have arranged a few bodyguards for you, they will follow you inch by inch, and I will bring back the little watermelon later."

——This is the first response measure that Song Shirin made when he got the notice from the media for the first time, and the apartment in the community where Bai Yu lived before was exposed.

Bai Yu didn't react for a while, so he hugged the little watermelon that had been reaching out towards him, kissed the child comfortingly, and then asked, "But I haven't heard any news here."

"...... I have my own media network. Song Shirin glanced at Bai Yu with complicated eyes, if he was really a fool of three years, since the media was going to break the scandal of Bai Yu, he would not tell him in advance, unless the other party wanted to get hush money on him, otherwise Bai Yu would only know after the news broke out.

Bai Yu patted his head, and then he reacted, and hurriedly explained to Song Shirin: "I mean, I didn't receive a call from Sister Li, I ...... Forget it, what evidence did they get of us?"

"Photos." Song Shirin said quickly, "I forgot where I was secretly photographed, I can't stop their mouths this time."

Bai Yu replied with a heavy face: "I've been in the limelight recently, how could they let go of the opportunity to hack me, plus this ...... I still want to know, what kind of photos were secretly taken?"

"Kiss." Song Shirin sighed, touched Bai Yu's hair, and comforted him in a low voice: "Don't worry, I will take care of it.

"Then there is no way, this time I was forced to come out, I thought I would have to hide in the cabinet in the future." Bai Yu sneered and laughed, he was amused by himself, "Don't look at me with such murderous eyes, I'm not a fool, I can understand what I'm going to face next."

"You're not worried?" Song Shirin said coldly, the impact of this incident on Song Shirin is not high, because he is not mixed in the entertainment industry, but Bai Yu is different, Bai Yu is mixed in the entertainment industry, and Bai Yu still wants to be in the entertainment industry for the rest of his life.

Song Shirin also knew that Bai Yu's dream was to win the International Golden Man Award, and he wanted to be an old artist.

So if Bai Yu is now stumped by the scandal between them, Song Shirin knows that Bai Yu will definitely be sad, and he is the last thing he wants to see.

Bai Yu waved his hand and said: "If it is exposed, it will be exposed, Fang Zheng is also quite interested in the profession of director now, they want to rely on this to ban me, it's not so simple."

Song Shirin was still silent and did not speak, and the haze on his face was enough to let people know the black qi tumbling in his heart.

Bai Yu was a little speechless and stuffed the reluctant child into Song Shirin's arms, and said: "I still have one scene to finish filming, I will go to shoot the exterior in two days, and I can rest for a while after filming, you help me book three air tickets, I plan to go out and have fun."

Song Shirin politely refused, "I've been very busy with work recently, and I may not have time to go out with you."

Bai Yu glanced at Song Shirin with strange eyes, as if he didn't understand why he said this, but he still said it according to the arrangement he had in mind, and said: "I know you've been very busy with work recently, so I want to take the little watermelon out with the little candy, but now the little candy is less than a year old now, isn't it a little early, can you ...... Ay! I'm not done yet, where are you going! "