Chapter 32

Mo Anyu, as usual, as soon as eight o'clock arrived, he called the little watermelon to bed.

Sitting on the sofa and playing with his mobile phone for a while, Mo Anyu opened the door of Xiao Watermelon's room again, and saw that the other party was still sleeping, so he left with the key and wallet contentedly.

- He has a game tonight, and all the guys who are there are buddies from childhood to adulthood, so it's not good for him to be absent.

In addition, he has been guarding the little watermelon at night for the past two days, and he has long been suffocated by Mo Anyu, who is too playful, and after hesitating, he still decided to go to the appointment.

As a result, just ten minutes after Mo Anyu left, the little watermelon woke up from his dream.

Sitting on the bed in a daze, the little watermelon touched the back of his head, climbed down from the bed with a small face, and searched the whole room without seeing Mo Anyu, and immediately panicked.

"Uncle? ...... Uncle! Little Watermelon picked up the phone in a panic, pressed it, and wanted to dial Bai Yu's phone, but found that the other party had turned off the phone.

Dandan ran over and tilted his head to look at the little watermelon.

The little watermelon curled up on the sofa, and her heart became more and more afraid of staying in this empty living room, her mouth was curled, and she cried under the gaze of the balls.

On the other side, Song Shirin put the processed documents in the drawer, picked up his coat and left the office.

Approaching the end of the year, the company's work will become very much, as the boss Song Shilin has been working overtime for more than half a month, and tonight is the earliest day he gets off work.

"Ding" the elevator door opens.

Song Shirin walked out, and the fierce aura around him made people can't help but surrender.

Standing on the small stool, the little watermelon who was looking out of the door through the cat's eyes lit up, wiped his red eyes with the back of his hand, opened the door and was about to rush out, hugged Song Shirin's thighs, and said with a crying voice: "Uncle Song, I can't find Baba!"

Song Shirin, who was violently hugged by the little watermelon, stiffened, and after reacting, his voice was low but with a sense of comfort, "Little watermelon? "

After speaking, Song Shirin bent down, picked up the little watermelon, and walked into Bai Yu's house with the child in his arms.

Dandan stood at the door of the toilet, his mung bean-like eyes full of murderous energy, but for some reason, he didn't dare to run over.

"Uncle Song, will you take me to find Baba?" The little watermelon hugged Song Shirin's neck, tears in her eyes.

Song Shirin, who felt the child's tears again like the rain in June, did not speak, holding the child in one hand, picking up the mobile phone with the other, and dialing Bai Yu's phone.

"Hello, the phone you are calling is turned off..."

"What about Mo Anyu, who takes care of you?" Song Shirin patted the child's back, if there was a third person present at this moment, he would definitely be able to find the anger flashing in his eyes.

"Uncle Mo is gone..."

The little watermelon suddenly felt that Song Shirin was holding his arm and tightened his strength, not only did he not cry out in pain, but he clinged to the other party even more - this kind of hugging can give this child a sense of security.

"What do you want to do now?" Song Shirin looked at the empty room and spoke.

The little watermelon sighed, and only whispered after a long while: "I want to sleep with Uncle Song, I'm afraid."

Song Shirin was silent for a while, and unexpectedly agreed to the child's request.

  *

Bar party in Hwaseong.

Mo Anyu glanced at his watch and said, "It's not too early, I'll go back first."

The friend next to him grabbed Mo Anyu and said, "It's only been an hour to go back, you want to become a good woman?!" No, I haven't seen you in a long time, so I have to spend the night tonight!"

Mo Anyu was not very worried about the child at home, but he was persuaded by his friend's words, so he picked up a cup of "Fengchun" and drank it all.

Forget it, that child doesn't have the Xi of getting up at night, and it's not interesting to go back now, so it's better to stay and have a good time.

Mo Anyu quickly put the matter of the little watermelon behind him.