Chapter 96

The meal was brought to the table, and the assistant on the side came up and said in a low voice: "Mr. Song, the matter is solved^" Song Shirin scooped the porridge for a moment, "Got it."

The little watermelon bit the cucumber slice in his mouth and said vaguely: "Baba eats?"

"I'll pack it back for him later, and you eat it first." Song Shirin raised his wrist and glanced at his watch, and found that the time was almost up, so he took out the tablet and pressed the video conversation.

The video was quickly connected there, and after a while, a man who looked fifty percent like Song Shirin appeared on the other end of the video, and he straightened his tie, "Xiao Rin."

Song Shirin said in a deep voice: "Big brother."

"He's a little watermelon?" The man looked at the little watermelon sitting on the side and chewing on the bun obediently, the corners of his mouth curled slightly, and he said with satisfaction: "He is very cute."

  ******

When Bai Yu woke up, it was already one o'clock in the afternoon, he scratched his hair, climbed down from the bed sleepy-eyed, and just finished washing, he saw Song Shilin and his son walking in with a bag in their hands.

"What did you buy?"

Bai Yu took out the beef rice and a few side dishes from the bag, stuffed a few mouthfuls in a big gulp, felt choked, walked to the refrigerator and took out a can of beer, and drank half of it.

Song Shirin, who didn't have time to stop him, frowned very high, and scolded coldly: "Come and drink soup and put down the beer."

Bai Yu licked the corners of his mouth, reluctantly put the remaining half bottle of beer in the refrigerator, walked back, picked up the beef rice and continued to eat, "Why are you only coming back now?"

The little watermelon pounced over and hugged Bai Yu's waist, his eyes were shining, and he said excitedly: "Baba, I just saw... Uncle!"

Uncle?

Song Shirin looked at Song Shirin suspiciously, "Your eldest brother is back?"

"The eldest brother is still in a branch abroad, and he can't come back in a short time."

Song Shirin took out the computer and began to process the email sent to him by his hand, and he didn't explain much: "Big brother wants to meet Little Watermelon, and they have a very happy chat."

The eldest brother of the Song family is stationed in foreign branches all the year round, and he is very similar to Song Shirin in terms of appearance and personality, and because Song Shirin is a few years older, his personality looks more introverted and deeper than him.

It's just that......

The personalities of the three men in the Song family are notoriously cold, how could Brother Song have a good chat with Little Watermelon?

Bai Yu teased the little watermelon, "What did Uncle just tell you?"

"Uncle said that he had prepared a gift for me, and the gift is flying, and I will be able to get it soon." The little watermelon was lying on the sofa playing puzzles, with a deep face.

In fact, if the little watermelon doesn't laugh, it really looks like Song Shirin.

"Do you like Uncle, then?" Bai Yu poked the little watermelon's serious little face with his hand, it was soft and cute.

"I like it!" Little Watermelon was annoyed by him playing puzzles, and said very angrily: "Baba, don't talk to me."

Bai Yu was bored, seeing that the two fathers and sons were busy with their own affairs, they also took out their tablets to watch the TV, and the darkness shrouded the earth, and the two sides were confronting.