Chapter 134

There was a sound of "knock" outside the door.

Bai Yu and Song Shirin glanced at each other and raised their voices: "Who?"

"...... I'm your mother."

Qin Fan stood at the door wearing a red mermaid skirt, her makeup was delicate and bright, and her short hair was braided into a braid, which was capable and glamorous.

Song Shirin opened the door and said respectfully, "Aunt Qin."

Qin Fan nodded and said, "I want to talk to Bai Yu for a few words, please avoid the trouble, thank you."

Bai Yu heard it in the house and frowned: "It's not to talk about any private matters, let him avoid doing anything."

Song Shirin turned sideways, let Qin Fan come in, and then closed the door and left.

Qin Fan walked in with small steps, squinted at Bai Yu, who was dressed like a landlord, and complained mercilessly, saying, "Your clothes are so ugly."

She had just chatted with Song's mother, and the two of them were very happy in the process of chatting, but since the two mothers talked about their son, the tone of their voices couldn't help but bring sparks and show off.

Especially, when Qin Fan learned that the clothes of Bai Yu's family of three were personally selected by Song's mother, the vinegar in his heart directly turned into an entity that could attack people.

Bai Yu couldn't accept that someone said that his clothes were ugly, and he would be irritable when he heard it, and he could tolerate being called ugly, because it was a matter of genetics, and he could let Bai Brown reason with him.

But if you are commented on the ugly clothes you wear, it is a matter of personal taste.

Bai Yu was not happy, pointed to his clothes and said: "What do you know, this is a parent-child outfit ^" Qin Fan is not happy either, her son is her son-in-law, her son-in-law is her son-in-law, and her grandson is also her grandson, why can't their clothes be prepared by themselves?

Mother Song's eyes are completely unworthy of my son's face, Mother Song thought unhappily.

"If you don't say it, who knows it's a parent-child outfit?" Qin Fan poured cold water, "This full house of male guests are wearing the same suits as you, how can this be counted?"

Bai Yu was dumbfounded, and then as if he remembered something, he rolled up the sleeves of his suit, revealing a delicate Chinese embroidery inside, and said, "Our initials are embroidered inside."

Qin Fan turned his head away, refused to see these things that would make him unhappy, and said, "Your eldest brother is about to get married, don't tell me that you and the second son of the Song family plan to continue to have an affair."

"It's a misnomer." Bai Yu was unhappy, "In addition to not making it public in the media, fans still think I'm single, who did I hide it from?"

Qin Fan said twice, "Just because it wasn't exposed in the media, I think the two of you are in an underground relationship."

Bai Yu waved his hand impatiently and said, "You just talk about things, don't mess around." "

Qin Fan was about to be angry with this heartless stupid son, and said in her heart that if she hadn't been such a lone seedling, she would have strangled Bai Yu to death a long time ago.

He is always angry in the province.

Qin Fan saw the thickened version of "The Biography of Huaguo Liaozhai", and raised his eyebrows: "It seems that you have seen Song Jun."