Chapter 50

Just when Bai Yu was shooting the cover of the magazine M-an, on the other side of the city, the outdoor variety show "Eliminate the Tornado" started recording in advance in order to match the star's schedule.

Six hosts, Ran Fei, Mo Anyu, Qi Yan, Chu Wenwen and other thirteen people arrived one after another, and after introducing themselves in a friendly manner, they listened attentively to the tasks issued by the on-site director.

In the first level of the game, you will find your own task in the downtown area, in pairs.

Ran Fei relied on his young age to team up with the captain of the fixed members, and the behavior of hugging his thighs was clear at a glance.

Mo Anyu put his hands in his pockets, his face has been very ugly since he saw that there was no Bai Yu among the guests. casually found a host to form a team, and left quickly.

Ran Fei's mission location was near "Tingfeng", and after coming to the destination, he gestured to the camera with great interest, saying that he was very happy to be able to record a program near the agency.

And the captain, who was older than him, looked at him gently, like an elder looking at a noisy junior, and the interaction between the two was very ambiguous.

The on-site director muttered quietly, "Take more shots of these two people today, this is a good bluff to sell corruption." 

Not far away, three young girls gathered together to talk, and one of the girls with a ponytail glared at Ran Fei with fierce eyes, "It's him!" A man is so shameless, phew! It's disgusting, and I'll do anything for the sake of the top."

The other two girls hurriedly comforted her, "Xixi, don't be angry. We'll take advantage of the security guard's lack of attention, rush up and throw the prepared photo in front of the camera, so that he will suffer the consequences! "

Liu Yanxi's eyes were red, and she choked up: "Okay."

Half an hour later, after completing the task, Ran Fei took the captain into a dessert shop with great interest, ordered a cup of ice cream, and his face was full of happiness.

The captain smiled bitterly and shook his head: "In the winter, eat less ice cream, you will eat bad stomach." "

Ran Fei has delicate facial features and a thin body, and he looks like a sixteen or seventeen-year-old student from the outside, so when he is coquettish with this face, almost no one reprimands him, but thinks he is innocent and cute.

The on-site director is very satisfied with Ran Fei, a newcomer, and according to this trend, after this episode of the show is broadcast, it will not only make the CP of their combination hot, but also make the ratings of the show soar.

Thinking about it this way, it seems that replacing Bai Yu with Ran Fei is not so difficult to accept.

But everything changed when three beautiful young girls pushed the door open from the dessert shop and walked in.

Liu Yanxi pointed at Ran Fei's nose and scolded, looking very angry: "You disgusting homosexual, if it weren't for you, Dad wouldn't have cheated, and my family wouldn't have broken up!" What qualifies a disgusting gay like you, a man who specializes in seducing a married man, to sit here! "

The crowd of onlookers, who did not know the truth, immediately shouted.

Ran Fei's face changed as soon as he brushed it, but he remembered that he was recording the show now, and there were not only people from the program team around him, but also onlookers, so he hurriedly hid behind the captain and said, "I don't know you at all, girl, did you recognize the wrong person?"

The captain frowned, protected Ran Fei behind him, and said with a righteous face: "Girl, if you don't have evidence, don't talk nonsense." We're recording Tornado right now, and if you're trying to get a shot shot, I'd advise you to give up..."

"Phew!" Liu Yanxi took the backpack from her friend's hand, and the three girls glanced at each other and encouraged each other with their eyes.

Liu Yanxi took out a stack of photos from her backpack, "Ran Fei! When you seduce someone else's husband or father, have you ever thought about the day when the matter is revealed, your fate! "

"You've got me covered! I'm going to expose you right now! "

When the words fell, the photo in Liu Yanxi's hand was thrown around.

The photo floated out like a paper moth, with Ran Fei hidden in the dark secret, completely standing in the public's sight.

The unsightly photos were exposed in front of the onlookers, in front of the flash, and exposed to the sun.

Ran Fei, completely ruined.