Chapter 66

Qi Yan gasped, lying on the ground like a lost dog, his eyes kept squeezing out tears, and he stammered about the small details of when he and Song Shirin fell in love, trying to make the latter show mercy to his subordinates.

He always thought that Song Shirin was here to pick him up and leave here. However, the current situation is a bit like a revenge hunt!

He would rather let Song Shirin never remember his existence now!

Song Shirin's eyes were cold, his face was full of frost, and when he heard Qi Yan's intermittent memories of the past, the corners of his mouth hooked up an arc, without any temperature, "Really?" I forgot."

Forgot?

Qi Yan roared and wanted to pounce, but he was kicked to the ground by a quick-eyed thug, and fell to the ground again before he could get close to the man, so painful that he couldn't speak for a long time, "You, you lied to me!" How could it be forgotten! How could it be forgotten!"

They loved each other so much back then, how could Song Shirin forget? It's all this man's nonsense! Right! That's what he said!

Qi Yan didn't want to believe Song Shirin, but when their eyes met in the air, he quickly caught the disgust and full of disgust that flashed in the latter's eyes.

Qi Yan was dumbfounded, and said with a dull face, "How can you forget me, why don't you remember me, what qualifications do you have not to love me!"

Song Shirin sneered, waved his hand, and a large group of thugs walked to the door and stood still, waiting for the man's next command.

"When you left, I actually found you very quickly." Song Shirin stood up and looked at Qi Yan condescendingly, "I saw you and that blonde man walk into the hotel, it's disgusting!"

"I never thought that if you left the Qi family, you would really be nothing, and you would even be willing to sell your body for a little money."

Qi Yan subconsciously defended, "I didn't!" I'm just a normal friend with him!"

"Ordinary friends would go to buy a condom together? Lubricant? Song Shirin sneered.

Qi Yan looked up at Song Shirin suddenly, "So, that's why you haven't agreed to sleep with me since I returned to China?" "

"Dirty!" Song Shirin coldly spit out a word, looking at Qi Yan's momentary sluggish expression, a wave of hatred surged in his heart.

Yes, he thinks he's dirty!

Not only the body, but also the heart is dirty, Qi Yan is no longer the gentle and polite Qi family in his memory.

Moreover, if it weren't for this person's insatiable greed back then, he wanted to get more step by step. Bai Yu will not secretly leave behind his back when he has a small watermelon!

But in the final analysis, Song Shirin is also evading one by one, and he doesn't want to accept that because of his own negligence, he has missed so much and hurt so much.

Qi Yan snorted, "You are so much better than me!" Song Shirin, all of you Song family should die! 

Looking at Qi Yan's heart-rending roar, Song Shirin suddenly lost the desire to continue talking to this person, the anger in his eyes gradually dissipated, he glanced at Qi Yan deeply, and finally didn't say anything and turned to leave.

Qi Yan looked at Song Shirin's back dumbfounded and left without saying a word, and suddenly felt uneasy, this man definitely couldn't run over just to say a few words to himself...

Just as he was thinking about it, Qi Yan saw three black-clothed thugs walking in with sticks with cold expressions.

Qi Yan's bad premonition in his heart finally came true, shaking his hands, constantly falling backwards, and muttering: "Go away, go away!"