Chapter 4: Rival in Love

After solving the problem of little Watermelon, Bo Yu feels that the sunshine of the next day seems brighter.

Holding a plastic bone in the mouth, silly Dandan barks.

"Call little Watermelon out of the washroom." Bo Yu kicks Dandan"s bottom and points to the direction of the washroom.

Dandan"s eyes light up. He runs to the washroom and keeps on scratching the door.

When little Watermelon hears the sound of the scratch outside the door, he is engaged in wiping his bottom. So, he speeds up.

"Little Watermelon, come and play with Daddy." Bo Yu feels bored with the script in his hands.

Little Watermelon comes running to him with bright eyes.

"Daddy is going to recite the lines today, so we don"t go anywhere and stay at home." Bo Yu reads the script with little Watermelon in his arms and says with a headache, "I desperately try to make money for you."

Little Watermelon is very considerate, "Papa, I will not disturb you."

Children who grow up in a single-parent family are more likely to be precocious.

"Little Watermelon, do you know Daddy"s mobile number?" Bo Yu suddenly becomes stern.

Because of the identity of the star, he especially buys a new SIM card for the teachers to contact him when he sends little Watermelon to the preschool class.

As for his private number, Bo Yu lets little Watermelon remember it.

Little Watermelon nods, takes out his drawing book from the drawer and sits down to draw pictures. He doesn"t disturb Bo Yu at all.

.....

"Kid?"

Secretary Chu quickly takes the towel to wipe coffee stains that the boss overturns in excitement, braces himself, and says with a tightened mouth, "Yes."

The boss"s facial muscles are tightened with deep eyes, referring to the sign of danger. After a long time, he says lightly, "How old is it?"

"Almost two years old." The back of Secretary Chu is covered with cold sweat.

The boss tightly holds the pen and then says indifferently, "Go out."

Secretary Chu hurriedly leaves the president"s office with the document in his hands.

The door is closed. But in the next second, Secretary Chu hears the sound of a coffee cup smashing violently in the room, and his heart trembles.

The boss picks up Bo Yu"s information and glances at it with a serious expression.

Bo Yu, who teaches his son to paint flowers and plants at home, doesn"t know that he attracts the attention of a man. He is covered with sweat with a brush in his hands and says, "Forget it, I"ll buy you a new drawing book tomorrow."

Little Watermelon bends over the side of the table and sees Bo Yu doodle in his drawing book. "Oh." He says lightly, comes over and consolingly wipes the cold sweat on Bo Yu"s forehead.

"Papa, we won"t draw flowers and plants next time. Let"s draw matches."

Bo Yu is inexplicably stung by his son.

Bo Yu finally arouses the interest of doing parent-child interaction with his son, but he is stricken mercilessly by the reality, "....."

"Papa, I don"t want to have rib noodles for dinner." Little Watermelon follows Bo Yu to walk into the kitchen.