Chapter 174

After watching the ending of the "prince" in front of the TV, a few people dispersed and went back to their respective homes.

Bai Yu filmed a whole day of fighting scenes today, and the whole person was a little wilted, and he walked by himself without looking in front of him with his head down, until he stopped a person in front of him, Bai Yu reacted generally, looked up, and found that it was Song Shirin.

There were no people around, so Bai Yu walked up without any scruples, hugged Song Shirin, and then kissed him on his expressionless face, and said with a smile: "Why are you here."

Song Shirin was so annoyed by his sudden kiss that he lost his temper, "I just got off work, I stopped by to see you."

"There are few scenes today, and I can go back after filming early." Bai Yu handed the coat he was carrying to Song Shirin, asked him to help him hold it, then bent down to tie his shoelaces, and said, "What about Little Candy, aren't you taking care of him?"

Song Shirin looked at him and found that Bai Yu was really pregnant for three years now, so he kindly reminded him and said, "I am going to work today, and it is not good to take him in the company."

"What's wrong with this, it can fill your body with the smell of fireworks in the world." Bai Yu tied his shoelaces and stood up, and saw that Song Shirin's tie was a little messy, so he stood on tiptoe to help him straighten it, and then said with satisfaction: "Remember to see if you are dressed properly before going out next time: "Song Shirin didn't care about this, but seeing that Bai Yu was completely in line with the attribute setting of a good wife and mother, he still felt a trace of warmth, pursed his lips and said: "How are you filming in the crew these days."

Bai Yu blinked and said, "It's okay, it's nothing special, it's just that there are a lot of action scenes every day, and I can't take any more."

After speaking, Bai Yu also stretched out his arm covered by sleeves to show Song Shirin, trying to win the sympathy of Boss Song, and said pitifully: "Look at my hands, they are all filmed like this."

Song Shirin was distressed, but his face was still expressionless, and he said: "You can find a stand-in, the crew is not short of this money."

"Those action scenes, I don't feel tired, but after filming, I feel very tired, let's say tired, but I'm not particularly tired." Bai Yu shrugged his shoulders, "Besides, even Chu Wenwen, a little girl, didn't say that she wanted to find a stand-in, and she basically went into battle in person during filming, how can I be embarrassed to find a stand-in as a big man."

Song Shirin did not comment on his idea of dying to save face and suffer crimes.

"I remember that there is not much work in the company during this time, if you are busy and you are really idle, you can't come to accompany me?" Bai Yu opened the co-pilot's door and sat in, looked at Song Shirin while wearing a seat belt, and said, "I'll buy some duck necks at the intersection later, I want to eat."

Song Shirin twisted the key, nodded while driving the car, and said, "Okay."

"If you come to visit the class, remember to buy something to eat and drink." Bai Yu propped his chin and tilted his head to look at Song Shirin, and said, "You say, if you really come to visit the class, will you use the producer's boyfriend or the actor's wife at that time?"

"I'm your husband." Song Shirin turned the steering wheel, slowly turned a corner, stopped in front of a 24-hour convenience store, and said, "You wait for me here."

Bai Yu looked at his back as he left inexplicably.

When Bai Yu, who was bored and sitting in the car, saw Song Shirin walking back with empty hands, he was suddenly stunned, he looked at Song Shirin, who was wearing a seat belt, and said, "What did you just do, what did you buy?"