Chapter 122

After Bai Yu finished the "undercover" publicity, he was able to stay at home and rest for two days.

But Song Shirin, who has always worked regularly and fixedly, has been surprisingly busy these days, going out at seven o'clock in the morning, returning home at ten o'clock in the evening, and then staying in the study and being busy until the early hours of the morning before going to bed.

Bai Yu once went to the study to look for something, and accidentally saw the document that Song Shilin put on the table, which was about the acquisition of several small companies with potential in Hwaseong.

Bai Yu became suspicious after seeing these acquisition plans.

Because Song Shirin's identity doesn't need to be busy with these small things at all, such as the acquisition of several small companies that he likes, the Song family will have a special department to be responsible for these things.

He wanted to ask Song Shirin what happened, but looking at the other party's busy appearance of getting up early and returning late every day, Bai Yu didn't dare to ask, so he pretended not to know anything.

Until, when Bai Yu blocked Secretary Chu, he learned from the latter's mouth what happened to Song Shirin in the company during this time.

Bai Brown's termination of the cooperative relationship with Song in Hwaseong led to the loss of many customers in a short period of time, and Song Shirin was not only the company's president, but also Bai Yu's lover, so he was pressured by the company's shareholders' meeting.

One by one, the lost customer sources will be recovered in a short period of time, and the lost funds will be made up for the shortfall, otherwise the shareholders will vote publicly to force Song Shirin to step down.

The members of the Song family's shareholders' meeting are all side branches of the Song family, and these people are obedient to the three rulers of the Song family's head family on the surface, but they have secretly hated the behavior of the Song family father and son for holding all the resources in their arms!

Why!

Everyone has the surname Song, and they think that their ability to work is no worse than that of the Song father and son, but why are all the good things and resources taken away by these three people?

So this long-suppressed dissatisfaction was all stimulated when a gap was found.

Song Shirin didn't care too much about this, and his father and eldest brother also knew what these people thought in their hearts and the small tricks they had done behind their backs, but they didn't deal with it at this time.

Because they don't have the energy to take care of the shareholders' meeting now, the side branches who are trying to bring down the main family.

Getting back to the point, Bai Yu was silent after learning the origin of the matter from Secretary Chu's mouth.

He didn't expect his eldest brother to be so excessive.

Obviously, before coming to Hwaseong, their relationship was still very stable on the surface, why did things turn out like this?

So Bai Yu, who learned the truth, suddenly searched into a paste, making the already vague plot line in his mind even more blurred, and when he came back to his senses, Bai Yu directly chose to leave the so-called truth behind when he faced each other and drove to pick up the little watermelon.

The road during the rush hour was very congested, and Bai Yu was in a bad mood when he was blocked by a long road in front of him before he drove to the kindergarten.