Chapter 39

Xiao Zhang squatted in the corner with his mobile phone, not far away was Bai Yu and Chu Wenwen playing, and he flattered Ran Fei on the other end of the phone: "Brother Ran, let me tell you, just now Bai Yu's face turned green after he heard that he was replaced."

Ran Fei limped out of the bathroom, the messy hotel bed showed what had just happened, and after taking a few steps, his waist became even more sore, and he couldn't help cursing in a low voice.

Made, forget if the old thing doesn't live well, don't use less things to toss yourself. Grass, if it weren't for the fact that the surnamed Liu replaced Bai Yu's position and fought for himself, he wouldn't have bothered to serve that old thing!

However, Bai Yu, a fool, is also quite unlucky, who is not good to provoke, but he provoked Qi Yan, he is really brainless.

Xiao Zhang saw that Ran Fei hadn't replied to him for a long time, and couldn't help but say, "Brother Ran, are you listening?"

Ran Fei lay on the bed and snorted coldly: "What are you calling." Do you think I have to respond? "

Xiao Zhang had a bitter face, not knowing how he had provoked this master, and hurriedly said, "No, no." I'm just worried about you. "

Ran Fei sneered: "After Bai Yu knew that he was replaced, was he particularly angry?"

"yes." Xiao Zhang added fuel and vinegar, "I almost didn't overturn the table, and I didn't show a smile all day."

Ran Fei said triumphantly: "Okay, I know." It's hard for you to do it for me over there, and next time if there is any play that suits you, I recommend you to get started. "

"Thank you, Brother Ran, thank you, Brother Ran." Xiao Zhang said.

Ran Fei then asked a few more questions about Bai Yu's filming, and learned that the other party was not dealing with Chu Wenwen, so he immediately laughed at it before hanging up the phone.

Xiao Zhang put away his mobile phone unsatisfactorily, and saw that Bai Yu was about to finish filming, stood up, and was not in a hurry, and slowly shook in the direction of the other party.

He is now a person who has half a foot in the entertainment industry, so how can he still think of being an assistant to Bai Yu.

Soon, someone will bring him tea and pour water, Xiao Zhang thought beautifully.

Xiao Li walked in the direction of Bai Yu with a hot water bottle, glanced at Xiao Zhang without a trace, and lost his affection for him more and more.

I want to climb to the sky all day long, and I don't look at my own conditions, and I still want to dream of entering the circle, sneer.

Director Qiu shouted dissatisfied: "Card!"

Bai Yu had a white face, holding on to the discomfort, and stood aside to watch Director Qiu reprimand Chu Wenwen with an expressionless face.

Chu Wenwen made up her mind to harm Bai Yu, seeing that he had been feeling unwell for the past two days, he deliberately delayed the progress when playing against the other party, but no one could do anything with her.

Qiu Dao angrily pointed at Chu Wenwen and scolded her, but it had little effect.

Chu Wenwen insisted that she was a mistake and refused to admit that it was intentional.

After a short break of ten minutes, Bai Yu walked over and continued filming.

The surrounding scenery is picturesque, and the handsome men and women standing together are extremely eye-catching.

When the cold and noble Moshang Xianjun personally took away the fallen leaves floating on the tips of his hair for the stubborn little apprentice, it was not surprising that Zhuang Su'er's pretty face turned crimson.

Zhuang Su'er nervously grabbed the hem of her clothes with her hand, and said shyly: "Thank you, thank you Xianjun."

Bai Yu took a step forward, borrowed the position to block everyone's sight, leaned slightly, close to Chu Wenwen's ear, and said in a cold tone without a trace of emotion, "Don't go too far, I don't have much patience to play with you."

Chu Wenwen's blood was so frightened by Bai Yu's words that she was so frightened that a trace of grievance flashed in her eyes, and in the next second, she stared back unconvincedly, but after coming into contact with the latter's sight, she immediately restrained her expression.

Bai Yu's appearance seems to be different from usual.