Chapter 41

When the little fat man saw Song Shirin appear, he immediately decided: Withdraw quickly!

But in the next second, when he saw the little watermelon rushing up to hug Song Shirin's thighs and being coquettish, his eyes instantly widened, and he couldn't help but sigh: Silly brother, throwing yourself into the net is something that cannon fodder can do!

Thinking so in his heart, the fat man didn't have the slightest intention of stepping forward to pull away the little watermelon. He calmly looked around and found that the driver who came to pick him up was not far away, and immediately raised his feet and prepared to slip away.

Song Shirin said: "Why is Qiu Feng's son here?"

The little fat man froze, obediently walked over to say hello, and smiled: "Hello Uncle Song."

"Mr. Qiu's son?" Secretary Chu's eyes widened, did the Qiu family have a mutation? Why is the son born by Qiu Feng not like the Qiu family at all.

The little fat man coughed, straightened his chest, and the eldest young master was full of style, "Hmm."

The little watermelon grabbed Song Shirin's suit pants and tried to climb up to let Song Shirin hold him.

Song Shirin was not used to his problem.

After a while, the little watermelon had to give up in disappointment.

"Uncle Song, it's not early, I'll go home first." The little fat man wants to slip away.

"Just as I'm going to find Qiu Feng, I'll send you." Song Shirin's words shattered the little fat man's hopes, turned around and took the lead in the car and sat down.

The little watermelon walked in happily, looking left and right, no matter how you look at it, it feels novel.

The little fat man wilted, couldn't arouse his interest, and sighed from time to time.

"Dirt buns, that's an air conditioner, don't touch it." The little fat man took the little watermelon's hand and taught him a serious lesson. Then he took the opportunity to touch the little watermelon's hand, which was slippery and tender, and I don't know if Bai Yu's hand was also so slippery.

Secretary Chu looked at the little fat man's act of eating tofu openly, his eyes widened, and he subconsciously turned his head to look at Song Shirin, but found that the big boss's eyes darkened.

The little watermelon was young, how did he know that he had been eaten tofu, so he took the chocolate that the little fat man secretly stuffed to himself, and handed it to Song Shirin as if he were offering a treasure.

The air froze inexplicably.

The little fat man looked loveless.

Song Shirin tore open the package, broke off a small piece, and stuffed it into the mouth of the little watermelon.

The baby watermelon clucked as it chewed on the sweet and greasy chocolate.

After getting out of the car, Qiu Feng didn't ask much when he saw his son and Song Shirin walking down from a car. It's just that when I saw the little watermelon, I stayed at it for a few seconds.

"This is Bai Yu's son, right?" Qiu Feng has a good memory, and looking at the appearance of the little watermelon and Bai Yu, he can roughly guess it.

Song Shirin does not deny it.

The little fat man took Qiu Feng's hand and looked at him blankly, "Dad, I want to go home."

Qiu Feng ignored him, and did his duty as the master to bring the group into the private room.

The outdoor shooting is gradually coming to the later stage, and the daily shooting tasks are getting tighter and tighter.

Bai Yu lost his V chin in half a month, proudly took out his mobile phone to take a selfie, and uploaded a microbroadcast.

Bai Yu V: After half a month of filming, Fat Bai has become a thin cypress, and the secret to losing weight is work! Job! Job! [Fig. 123]

[Shuai Bai, I'm going to give you a monkey!] Ask for Amway's new drama, hahaha, happiness came too suddenly (╯3╰)]

[Said to be fat together, but you secretly lost weight, and the powder turned to black powder, hum! ] ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ】

[Hehehe, Brother Bai, you are really a grinding little goblin! ] 】

Since the little marquis, Bai Yu's exposure and the number of fans during this period have risen rapidly, updating a microbroadcast, the number of retweets has exceeded 100,000, and the number of messages has exceeded one million, and the popularity is very high.