Chapter 164

The matter of the contract was solved by Sister Li, Bai Yu showed his face at the beginning of the conversation, and he did not participate in the rest of the matter.

A few days later, when the plot of "The Prince" was developing towards an increasingly exciting moment, a piece of black material about the Prince crew and Bai Yu appeared.

[The original male protagonist of the script @Prince was @Xiao Zhao, and the makeup photos have been tried, and they have been filmed, as shown below. also joined the group with other actors half a month in advance to learn all kinds of things, but a few days after the official start of filming, the role was replaced for no reason. Attached are a few photos of Xiao Zhao's fitting and eating and practicing with the same group of actors.

There are pictures and truths, when this black material with photo evidence came out, the negative news about Bai Yu came out__The prince was too popular, so everyone wanted to step on the actor a few times.

[How could this be, but I think he acted very well, Bai Yu continued to work hard. 】

[I hate this kind of halfway beard person the most.] Although the plot is very good, I also like His Royal Highness the Crown Prince in it. But it's not the right thing, so I still think Bai Yu is a bit too much. 】

[Pink turns black, although there is no official answer, but I personally feel that there is no wind and no waves, and some things can not be fabricated out of thin air. In addition, during this period of time, when some people fry pink, they always like to have a relationship with Boss Song, which is a bit embarrassing ] [Agreed. Although Mr. Song has a cooperative relationship with someone, he is not a person in the entertainment industry, can he have something to do with others, it makes me annoyed, and when I open the Weibo broadcast all day long, I see Mrs. Song Baifu, and he is not really married, what is the point of two men being together. 】

[Yes.] Pink hype like this meaningless, what are you doing with him? distressed @ Xiao Zhao, I like this actor more, he is down-to-earth and capable, and he is an acting school. 】

For a while, the language attack on Bai Yu on the Internet became very big, in other words, how much praise Bai Yu received because of the prince a few days ago, and how much slander he has received now.

Bai Yu closed the door and didn't bother to pay attention to the ups and downs outside. After the prince became popular, he would probably guess that there would be this day.

chatting in the crew before, Director Wang told him that the personality of the male protagonist who played the prince was a bit extreme, and because he had a big tree behind him, he was very rude to ask the screenwriter and director to add drama to him after the filming started.

The attitude is very bad and arrogant, and he often beats his little assistant in front of the whole crew, once Director Wang couldn't look past it and went up to persuade him, but Xiao Zhao gave Director Wang this face in front of everyone when he arrived, but the beating and scolding became more serious in the next few days.

Since then, no one in the whole drama has dared to go up to persuade that Xiao Zhao.

To get back to the point, Bai Yu knows very well that working in this entertainment industry, if you have acting skills, then you can only do it: powerful.

But if you are an actor with acting skills and topics, then you can do it: a commercial powerhouse.

The former can only be in Tsing Yi in his life, playing some painless small roles, or playing supporting roles in some large-scale dramas.

The latter can be very hot and very popular.

There are always people in this world who are calling for fairness, but many people have never had the word fairness since birth.