Chapter 117

The fluctuation of people's hearts before letting go of the hundredth-hth chapter of the Qin family's base was all solved by the resolute and resolute on the second day after Qin Fan returned. The entire base has resumed its previous work.

And Bai Yu also quietly left the Qin base with Song Shirin at this time.

And on the afternoon of Bai Yu's departure, Wen Heshan, who had finally finished the business at hand, rushed to find Bai Yu, but pounced.

Qin Fan: "You're here to find Bai Yu?"

"Mrs. Qin, isn't Mr. Bai here?" Wen Heshan said without giving up.

"He's going back, and he should be back if he has time." Qin Fan looked at Wen Heshan with a smile.

She used to think that her young legal counsel should not like anyone, but she didn't expect that he was interested in his son.

It's a pity that Bai Yu is a son.

Thinking of this, Qin Fan suddenly thought of the existence of the little watermelon.

In fact, she guessed the origin of the little watermelon, but in order to give Bai Yu a little face, she didn't expose the origin of the little watermelon in person.

Bai Yu first took care of Qin Fan some time ago, and then stayed on the side of the Yan for a few days, so he never had time to go back to Huacheng to deal with his work, so when Bai Yu returned to Huacheng, what was waiting for him would be full of announcements.

__In addition to filming the new season of Song's endorsement advertisement, I also have to run the promotion of the movie "undercover".

Sister Li put Bai Yu's notice arrangements for the next week in front of him, and said with concern: "How is my aunt's illness?"

"Okay, almost." Speaking of Qin Fan's "illness", Bai Yu's face couldn't help but twist.

Sister Li doesn't know why.

At eight o'clock in the evening, the undercover drama "Undercover", directed by actor Liu Kai for the first time and starring Emperor Baiyu against the sky, launched the first stop of publicity in Hwaseong.

On the night of the first promotion, Liu Kai, Bai Yu, Shan Yan and other leading actors and important supporting roles appeared at the press conference.

Bai Yu previously occupied the first place in the hot search for nearly half a month because of the two dark revelations of "scumbag infatuated girl" and "baoyangmen", and contracted the gossip hotspots during that time.

So this time, when Bai Yu made a public appearance, the flash below shone even more, but there were not so many targeted words.

- Bai Yu is the identity of the second young man of the Bai family blew himself up when he whitewashed the "Baoyangmen Incident", so they didn't dare to ask the question too sharply.

The first promotional premiere of the undercover agent was spent uneventful.

The premiere publicity ended, and everyone went backstage.

Bai Yu has a good foundation, and his makeup is not heavy, so he didn't remove his makeup at all, so as not to be secretly photographed by the paparazzi hiding in the dark.

Bai Yu changed into a piece of clothing, and after he came out, he sat next to Liu Kai and chatted with him: "I thought it would take two months to complete the review, but I didn't expect it to run publicity so soon."

"It's been three or four months since the completion of the project, are you too idle or too busy?" Liu Kai turned his face ruthlessly and scolded angrily unceremoniously.