Chapter 157

When Song Shirin came back at night, he saw Bai Yu with a depressed face, and he didn't know why: "Sick?"

"Something worse than being sick has happened." Bai Yu lay on the big bed and said, "My brother seems to know something" 〇 What do you know?

Song Shirin didn't ask him directly but motioned to him with his eyes to say quickly.

"Did you say my brother already knew... My business. This is the result that Bai Yu came up with after lying on the bed for a whole day, and this answer is the most reliable of all the answers he has come up with so far, and it is also the one he personally thinks is the closest to the truth.

"How?" Song Shirin said quietly, Bai Bolang had long known that Bai Yu could have a child, but everyone didn't find out.

"You don't know how possessive and controlling my brother is. So, I can't imagine that he can let me stay alone in the entertainment industry for ten years. Bai Yu propped his chin and drooped his head, watching Song Shirin perform a strip show without blinking.

The old god Song Shirin took off his coat in front of him, untied his tie, and was slowly unbuttoning his white shirt, "Did Candy make trouble today?"

"Do you think he didn't make trouble one day?" Bai Yu looked at Song Shirin expressionlessly, today is his most leisurely day in recent times, but the vacation that he finally got free was lost to the little ancestor of Little Candy.

Song Shirin's hand unbuttoned for a moment, and he inexplicably felt that his words were quite reasonable, and said, "Little watermelon, which of us will open it at tomorrow's parent-teacher meeting."

Parent-teacher conferences?

When is the matter!

Bai Yu was shocked and said: "When will the parent-teacher meeting be decided, why don't I know?" Could it be that he was really stupid for three years of pregnancy, and even forgot such an important thing as the child's parent-teacher conference?

It shouldn't be, after Bai Yu gave birth to a little candy, he sometimes felt that he was quite smart, and there was no sign of being stupid for three years of pregnancy as in the legend.

Song Shirin pursed her lips, with a little reproach in her eyes: "Didn't anyone inform you?" You look at your phone text messages."

Bai Yu took the phone and looked at it suspiciously, flipped to the text message, and found that the head teacher of the little watermelon had sent him a text message.

Dear parents one by one, hello, I am the homeroom teacher of your child's little watermelon, my surname is Li...

"I really haven't seen this text message yet." Bai Yu defended himself, trying to save his IQ, "But I remember that when I went through the admission procedures for him, I filled in my mobile phone number, how do you know that he is going to have a parent-teacher conference."

"This text message was sent before you went to bed last night, I didn't sleep, I just saw it." Song Shirin said meaningfully, "He shouldn't know that you would go to a parent-teacher conference for him, after all, you are usually very busy with work, if you can show up on time tomorrow, I believe he will be very happy."

"I don't quite understand what you mean." Bai Yu was entangled, "Your words make it seem like I deliberately don't want to go to the parent-teacher conference for him."

Song Shirin ignored him and walked into the bathroom with his pajamas to prepare for a bath, "This is an obvious problem."

"But I don't really understand it now." Bai Yu shrugged his shoulders, "If you don't tell me the answer, then, in order to show my curiosity for the truth, I plan to sleep with Little Candy tonight, maybe I can understand something in him."