Chapter 57

"West of the city." After Secretary Chu hung up the phone with Song Shirin, he slowly spit out two words.

Song Shirin nodded, picked up his coat and was about to rush out.

Secretary Chu left the aftermath and arranged things properly, as soon as he walked out of the conference room, he saw Mother Song blocking in front of him with an unkind face, and suddenly sighed badly.

Mother Song narrowed her eyes slightly: "Xiao Chu, let me ask you something."

Secretary Chu sighed and said helplessly: "Okay, madam."

Mo Anyu stood outside the window, squinting, and suddenly said, "Quickly pack up your things and prepare to leave!"

"Why?" Qi Lin was surprised, why did he say that he wanted to leave so suddenly.

Qi Yan stood aside, looking at Bai Yu with a very resentful look from time to time, gloomy.

Mo was not satisfied with the succinct order: "Something is wrong. I'm worried that Song Shirin found out that we are here. Go get the car over and leave now."

"No matter how powerful Song Shirin is, it is impossible to find us in one day, you are too worried." Qi Lin disagreed, but he didn't dare to go against Mo Anyu's intentions.

After a brief pack of things, everyone prepared to leave.

Mo Anyu walked over and personally bent down to carry Bai Yu into the car, but after coming into contact with the other party's resistant look, he made a move and left with a black face.

Bai Yu sat on the ground, and the pain in his lower abdomen became stronger and stronger.

Qi Yanyin walked over with a look, pulled Bai Yu up, and then pushed the other party hard, saying, "Hurry up." Also, don't move, if I find a chance, I'll kill you."

Bai Yu stumbled and almost fell, his face turned pale.

Walking out of the house, Bai Yu realized that he had been staying in an underground warehouse all day and night, next to a half-old parking lot.

It's afternoon and it's close to the suburbs, so there's not much in the area.

There were three cars in front of him, the bodyguard got into the first one, Mo Anyu glanced at Bai Yu, and walked into the second car in silence, followed by Qi Lin.

Qi Yan and Bai Yu sat trembling Xiao Zhang in the third car, the co-pilot's seat.

Bai Yu just stepped into the car with one foot, his back was pushed, he threw himself on the back seat defenselessly, his stomach was knocked out, and the pain instantly turned into colic, and the pain became more and more distinct.

This pain is very distinct, and it is also very familiar...

Bai Yu's eyes darkened, and a bad premonition suddenly appeared in his heart.

Could it be, that's what he thought, right?

Qi Yan kicked Bai Yu again, and said angrily: "Hurry up and pretend to be dead." I was so strong in beating me yesterday, and I'm going to die or live today, snort."

Bai Yu endured the severe pain and got up, and then sat in the back seat tiredly, and after a while, Qi Yan sat side by side beside him.

The door slammed shut.

But just as they were about to leave, five black off-road vehicles came from a distance and stopped in front of their car, like a strong wall, preventing everyone in the wall from leaving.

Thirteen sturdy black-clad bodyguards stepped out of the car and stood on both sides.

After a while, the handsome and strong man walked down slowly, with a straight suit and sharp eyes, like a king descending.