Chapter 35

Little Watermelon likes to stay by Song Shirin's side.

This can be seen from the fact that when he got out of school in the afternoon, he offered to ask Secretary Chu to take him to Song Shirin.

Secretary Chu teased him, "You like Uncle Song so much?"

Little Watermelon's cheeks were red and he nodded, but he was reluctant to say why.

Secretary Chu pulled a small watermelon in one hand and a takeaway in the other, and walked to the president's office and knocked on the door with the surprised eyes of everyone in the company all the way.

"Come in."

Secretary Chu put the takeaway box on the coffee table, walked over, picked up the document that Song Shirin had just approved and left.

Song Shirin looked at the small watermelon standing in the center of the house and said, "If you're hungry, eat first."

The little watermelon was not hungry, so he took the tablet that Secretary Chu secretly stuffed into him, and watched the cartoon with relish.

A black shadow suddenly appeared in front of him, and before the little watermelon could react, the tablet in his hand was put away.

Song Shirin laid out the meal, and the two sat side by side to eat takeout.

"Uncle Song, I like you very much." After the little watermelon ate a piece of meat, he suddenly confessed with a smile.

Song Shirin's action of picking up the vegetables paused, and he said casually: "Why?"

"Because Baba likes you." Little Watermelon blinked and whispered, "I have a lot of photos of Uncle Song at home."

Song Shirin's hand holding the chopsticks tightened suddenly, his face was indifferent, and his tone became more and more gentle: "How do you know?"

Little Watermelon muttered: "Baba often kisses Uncle Song's photos, and Little Watermelon has seen it."

Song Shirin lowered his eyes, and after a long while, he put down the dishes and chopsticks and touched the hair of the little watermelon.

Tong Yan Wuji, probably that's it.

After sharing his little secret with his favorite Uncle Song, Little Watermelon was in a better mood, and even ate a few more bites of green vegetables that he usually doesn't like to eat.

After eating, Xiao Watermelon was about to take the tablet and invite Song Shirin to watch cartoons together, but found that the other party was on the phone.

Song Shirin said lightly: "If you have the ability, you can come to him by yourself."

Little watermelon up its ears, who is it looking for?

"Bai Yu handed him over to me, and the child has nothing to do with you in the future." Song Shirin's face turned cold.

Overlord?

Song Shirin didn't want to entangle with Mo Anyu, so he hung up the phone after saying a few words, and then found that the little watermelon was looking at him blankly, and his heart moved.

"Little watermelon, have you seen your mother?" Song Shirin said.

Little Watermelon shook her head, "What's Mommy?"

"Mom is the one who gave birth to you."

The little watermelon looked at Song Shirin like a fool, "But Baba said, I was born by Baba." Uncle Song, Baba is not a mother."

Song Shirin pursed his lips and did not continue to ask, thinking that this was a lie told by Bai Yu to appease the child.

Little Watermelon looks down at the cartoon and giggles from time to time.

Song Shirin leaned back on the sofa, squinting slightly, not knowing what he was thinking.

At the door of the Song Building, Qi Yan sat in the nanny's car, took a deep breath, and then walked down from the car.

Song Shirin wants to break up relations with him, it depends on whether he is willing or not!

He would never give Song Shirin to Bai Yu.

However, when Qi Yan pushed open the president's office and saw the little watermelon staying in the office, he instantly ignited anger.

"Song Shirin!" He said angrily.

"Qi Yan, why are you here?" The tone was cold with imperceptible disgust.

Two voices sounded at the same time, the former with anger and grievance, and the latter with questioning and displeasure.