Chapter 70

Mother Song sat on the sofa with a little watermelon in her arms, smiling from ear to ear, "Good baby, call grandma again to listen ^ " "Hello grandma." A milky child's voice sounded.

Mother Song let out a hard "hey", and happily hugged the little watermelon in her arms and kissed it again and again, and was amused by him and laughed at grandma's good grandson!

In the study, Father Song and Song Shirin each sat on one side of the square table.

Father Song held a black chess piece in his hand with a grim expression, "Where did the child come from?"

"Mine." Song Shirin said lightly, looking at the chessboard without raising his head.

Father Song frowned: "The child is not like you at all."

Yes, the appearance of the little watermelon is almost like being carved out of a mold with Bai Yu, not very similar to Song Shirin, but in terms of personality, it is very similar to Song Shirin.

"He's my seed." Song Shirin handed the appraisal book that was put aside to Song's father, "Dad, find a time to announce the identity of the child to them."

"What's your name?"

"Song Yanting." Song Shirin's face did not change his face and lied, and directly replaced the surname Bai of the little watermelon with his own surname Song.

Father Song didn't doubt him, nodded, and his face was full of relief, "Before, your mother was worried that you would cut off offspring, but now that you have a child, how you play in the future, she shouldn't interfere."

Song Shirin snorted, fell into a chess, and lost to Song's father.

He stood up and patted his clothes: "I'll go out and have a look first."

Father Song nodded, and after watching Song Shirin leave the study, his face instantly turned cold, and he knew that Song Shirin had something to hide from him.

Thinking of this, Father Song's eyes swept to the appraisal book that was put aside, and he put it away casually, not knowing what he was thinking with a cold face.

When Song Shirin walked out of the room, he saw the happy scene of the little watermelon and Song's mother, the corners of his mouth curved, "Mom" and Song's mother gave a perfunctory "um", and then said with a smile: "My grandson is so smart, Xiao Rin, when will you bring the child and his mother back?"

The little watermelon, who was quietly eating fruit, threw the fork on the ground with a cold face, and his little face was flushed with anger: "I don't have a mother!"

Mother Song looked at the little watermelon in surprise, "Little watermelon, grandma didn't mean that..."

Little Watermelon didn't stop her words, with a straight face, and said word by word: "Little Watermelon doesn't have a mother!" Only Baba!"

With that, the child ran out of the living room in a rage.

Mother Song subconsciously chased out, but was stopped by Song Shirin, and said to the housekeeper anxiously: "Don't hurry up and take someone to watch the little master, don't make him angry!"

The butler agreed, and hurried out with the two maids.

Standing at the corner of the second floor, Father Song muttered in a low voice, "It's really like..."

The appearance of the little watermelon is not very similar to Song Shirin, but this domineering and stubborn temper is very similar to Song Shirin when he was a child.

After speaking, Father Song frowned and turned around and returned to the study again.

In the living room downstairs, Song's mother looked at Song Shilin and said, "What about the little watermelon, why is he so sensitive to the topic of his mother?"