Chapter 156

Regarding the fact that the second child is still a little boy with a handle, Bai Yu also feels a little regretful.

He likes little girls.

Song Shirin maintained an indifferent attitude towards this.

Little Watermelon felt a strong joy, the younger brother is better than the younger sister, the younger brother will not cry delicately, and will not always clamoring to play with the doll.

The most important thing is that toys he doesn't like in the future can be given to his brother!

The full name of the little watermelon is Bai Yanting, which was taken by Bai Yu, and Bai Yu does not plan to change it.

Therefore, Bai Yu, who has always wanted to compensate Song Shirin, thought about giving birth to his second child and having the surname Song Shirin.

Song Shirin: "I want to know why he is called Little Watermelon?" As he spoke, he pointed to the little watermelon that was sitting on the couch teasing the dog.

Bai Yu coughed embarrassedly, and said embarrassedly: "When I was first pregnant with him, every morning when I got up, the first thing I saw was my bulging belly, and I always felt that I was not pregnant with a child, but a watermelon."

Song Shirin: "... You didn't tell him why."

"Nope." Bai Yu whispered: "He is quite sensitive to these things now, so I didn't dare to tell him ^" Song Shirin: "Don't tell him in the future."

Bai Yu nodded, indicating that he understood.

The full name of the second child is Song Linyan, there is no special meaning, "Lin" was casually flipped through by Bai Yu with a dictionary, and "Yan" was selected by Song Shirin after combining the personality characteristics of the little guy from birth.

Song Linyan's nickname was originally intended to be called watermelon seeds, but was ruthlessly rejected by Song Shirin.

The dispute continued, and the right to give Song Linyan a nickname was given to the little watermelon by two unreliable parents, and the little watermelon's hair was about to fall out, so he hesitated to say: "Call it candy."

Bai Yu thought that he liked candy quite a lot, so he made a decision.

Two votes to one, Song Shirin's opposition was ruthlessly crushed.

Little Candy has been very noisy since he was born, except for rest time, as long as no one in his sight is looking at him, he will cry heartbreakingly, until someone comes to hug him.

For Bai Yu's return, it may not be his fans who are most excited, but the advertisers who have long been ready to make a noise have said before, because Bai Yu has an exceptionally perfect appearance, so he has always had a lot of resources in fashion, on the contrary, he has better and more resources than some models who have been mixed in the major fashion magazine circles all year round.

And Bai Yu never felt that there was anything wrong with shooting magazines as an actor.

Sister Li is an agent who is very good at discovering the potential advantages of others, so after Bai Yu returned, in addition to letting Bai Yu follow the "Prince" crew for the last few promotions, she also urgently took over the cover shooting of several magazines for him.

One of the magazines is the most popular and favorite "charm" for young people today.

Before each issue of the magazine, they invite the most fashionable celebrities to shoot the impact they need.

Bai Yu and "Charm" have cooperated a total of more than a dozen times, and each of their cooperation is very pleasant, originally "Charm" thought that if Bai Yu, who had disappeared for nearly a year, could be invited to shoot their latest magazine cover, it must be able to blow up.