Chapter 128

The little watermelon hugged Bai Yu, pointed to his upper body curiously, and said, "Baba, have you been caught by mosquitoes?"

Bai Yu looked down, only to find that his naked upper body actually had a lot of small strawberries dotted with red stars, he met the child's curious eyes, and said stubbornly: "Yes."

"Then why wasn't Daddy bitten?" The little watermelon tilted her head and stared at Bai Yu's eyes tightly, looking like she was vowing to get an answer.

Bai Yu laughed embarrassedly twice, thinking about how to make up nonsense for the child, but he didn't come up with it for a long time, and said casually: "Because my mosquitoes are all bewitching and cheap."

Song Shirin just walked in with breakfast, and said lightly: "What type of mosquito does the mosquito that scratch me belong to?"

After getting up in the morning and finding it, Song Shirin felt a faint pain in his back, so he took a look, only to find that there were more than a dozen scratched red marks on his back.

Bai Yu's old face turned red and said, "Of course, it is a pure and unpretentious cold type."

Song Shirin put breakfast on the table expressionlessly, looked at the little watermelon that was still lying in Bai Yu's arms and refused to move, and said, "Go and prepare for school, your father is going to have breakfast."

The little watermelon dared to roll coquettishly in front of Zhong Baiyu, but he didn't have the courage to say no to Song Shirin.

Hearing this, the little watermelon touched Bai Yu's face with his hand, with a reluctant face, he whispered: "Baba wants to wait for me to come back to play with you" 

Bai Yu suddenly remembered something: "Remember to share your toys with the children."

The little watermelon stroked Bai Yu's hand stiffly, got up angrily and ran away, Baba is always like this!

Not only to push him to others, but also to give his toys to children!

Baba is too bad!

Seeing that the little watermelon finally left, Bai Yu breathed a sigh of relief, waved his hand at Song Shirin, and said, "I have a sore back, come and help me press it."

Song Shirin walked over, sat on the edge of the bed, and before he could speak, he was suddenly pushed down by Bai Yu's outstretched hand, and then he was pressed on the bed.

Song Shirin: "..."

"Eat." Song Shirin was about to sit up, "I'll help you press it after eating."

Bai Yu refused him, lifted the quilt and buried the two of them in the quilt, in the artificially created darkness, he slowly approached Song Shirin's face, pulled his face with his hand, snorted twice, and said, "Who did you just say is a mosquito?"

"Who scratched my back last night?" Song Shirin asked rhetorically.

Bai Yu coughed dryly, knowing that they were too intense last night.

"Hurry up, I'll take him to school later." Song Shilin frowned, simply thinking that Bai Yu was just messing around, and softened his tone softly, coaxing him, "Be good, obedient."

Bai Yu said coldly, "I'm not your son, what are you coaxing me for?"

Song Shirin frowned, and when he was about to use brute force to stop his nonsense, his mouth was hot, and he was kissed by the other party.

The tips of his ears were red, and he scolded indifferently: "Prostitution during the day, don't mess around!"

"Let's chirp" another bite.