Chapter 55

Bai Yu only learned that something had happened to the Mo family after he arrived at the crew the next day.

There was infighting in the Mo family, and the old man Mo was so angry that he was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment but died unsuccessfully.

After the death of Old Man Mo, the Mo family made some moves, and Mo's bulk shares flowed into the market and were bought at a low price, and the stock fell sharply.

At the same time, there was an accident on the land in Xin'annan, which Mo Yan was responsible for, and the sales of high-end villas built at a high price hit the street, and the shareholders took advantage of this to demand Mo Yan's resignation.

And Mo Anyu's bidding plan that he had just taken over before was leaked, and the plan to acquire Rongcheng failed, and the Qiu family fell into disappointment.

Mom Mo is far away in a foreign branch, and he can't pull away for a while. So at this moment, the two brothers of the Mo family are in a predicament where no one can help them.

But......

Bai Yu looked at Mo Anyu, who was smiling not far away, and his heart sank.

Something happened to the Mo family, Mo Anyu should deal with the problem in the company no matter how bad he is now, why does he still appear in the crew as if nothing happened?

Maybe it should be that the matter is not as serious as reported by the media, so Mo Anyu will have time to come to the crew to film.

Because of last night's unhappy parting, Bai Yu only glanced at the other party a few times and then withdrew his gaze, no longer paying attention to the other party.

Mo Anyu noticed that the familiar gaze shifted from his body, and glanced in Bai Yu's direction without a trace, but only saw a detached back, and frowned.

  *

Zhuya wanted to rescue Zhuang Su'er from the demon road, but was accidentally detected by the demon flame, and both sides held a sword and escaped into the enchantment to fight.

Zhuang Su'er stood outside the barrier with an anxious expression.

The Demon Flame was defeated, and he was unwilling to see Zhuya about to take Zhuang Xu'er, and when he was about to do it again, black clouds appeared in the sky, and the first green cloud thunder broke through the clouds, hitting Zhuya with a gust of wind.

Zhuang Xu'er, the demon flames were all shocked, and they were all about to cross the catastrophe and ascend.

The white-clothed seedlings floated in the wind, Zhuya's expression changed from calm to tired, and his handsome and waveless side face looked even more cold against the backdrop of the dark night.

The first...

The second...

The third...

Until the seventh purple gold heavenly thunder fell, Zhuya no longer had much strength to support the last two heavenly tribulations.

One by one, in addition to the tribulators, bystanders will not be affected. However, this is limited to the first seven Heavenly Tribulations.

When the eighth and ninth Ascending Thunderbolts appeared one after another, the raiders could only do so in an empty field, because these two Heavenly Thunderbolts were powerful and would affect others.

Zhuya staggered back, and there was a slight tremor in the hand that clenched the hilt of the sword. It took him too much energy to fight against Demon Flame before, so he wasn't sure if he would be able to take over the remaining two Heavenly Thunders smoothly now...