Chapter 53

Bai Yu suddenly found that after meeting again, he and Song Shirin were relatively speechless several times. I don't know if I really can't go back to the past, or if I can't even be friends.

Song Shirin didn't give him this time to be sad, and indifferently interrupted Bai Yu's contemplation: "What is it?"

"Sugar." Bai Yu spread his hands, "You gave my son too little sugar, and after eating, he will clamo to make trouble with me."

Song Shirin looked at Bai Yu with an expressionless face.

Then, just when Bai Yuhui thought that this man with a very strong principle would reject him, he saw Song Shirin take out a small bag of candy from under the coffee table and hand it to himself.

This bag of candy is the gummies that the little watermelon ate tonight.

Bai Yu had no reason to continue to rely on it, so he said a few words of thank you heartlessly, and got up with the candy to leave.

But the moment the door was opened, Song Shirin's voice sounded again: "Eat less sugar at night, you will get tooth decay."

A sentence without a subject successfully made Bai Yu's ears even redder.

Taking the candy back to the room, Bai Yu opened a piece of candy, put it in his mouth and chewed it, the sweet taste prompted him to squint his eyes In fact, at that moment just now, these two people deliberately forgot some things.

For example, when Song Shirin heard Bai Yu asking for candy for his son, he subconsciously forgot that he had just asked Secretary Chu to give a small packet of candy to the little watermelon tonight, and it didn't make sense to eat it in a while.

Especially if the small watermelon is not particularly partial to sweets.

For another example, Bai Yu subconsciously forgot that in fact, it was not the little watermelon that liked to eat sugar, but himself.

So this is why Song Shirin, who doesn't like sweets, stores so many candies at home.

When Qi Lin learned that his good brother actually had an underground deal with Mo Anyu, his first reaction was not anger, but ecstatic.

Mo An is the Mo family's favorite son, as long as he gets Mo Anyu's help, it is equivalent to getting the help of the Mo family.

In the face of huge interests, Qi Lin chose temporary amnesia, if it was not abandoned by the Mo family, the Qi family would not have been ruined by the Song family.

In fact, Qi Lin and Qi Yan are extremely similar in this regard.

In order to return to Huacheng openly again, the former left behind the blood feud between the Qi and Mo families, and willingly followed Mo Anyu behind him, just to ask for his help.

In order to get Song Shirin's heart and stand at the pinnacle of the world, the latter also chose to forget the cruelty of the Mo family to the Qi family back then, and decided to cooperate with Mo Anyu, and even obey all his arrangements.

Both brothers are extremely selfish in their personalities. However, it is precisely because of their selfishness that Mo Anyu has an opportunity.

What do you want to do?

He wanted to use these two mercenary people to completely own Bai Yu and trample Song Shirin under his feet.

But Song Shirin is too strong and too calm, and he will not indulge and degenerate for foreign objects at all.

So Mo Anyu never found a chance to stab him hard. But now, Qi Lin and Qi Yan took the initiative to send them to the door...

Mo Anyu's calm face looked ethereal under the shroud of darkness, he planned everything in his heart, in order to use the fastest and most ruthless means to bring down Song Shirin, and then approach the god in his heart.