Chapter 159

Bai Yu spent ten minutes solving the problem of the small watermelon.

The solution is very simple, put the little watermelon in the right and now just came to this school, and I am not particularly familiar with the surrounding environment and classmates, so I changed classes.

After Bai Yu returned home, he deeply reflected on his behavior this morning, although he did not feel that his behavior was wrong, but ...... He always felt that what he was doing today was too willful, not at all like an adult, or a father of two.

And when Song Shirin learned the whole thing from Bai Yu's mouth, he only said two words: "Reckless."

After reflection, Bai Yu also felt that what he said made sense, so he was not too angry, he slumped on the bed, tilted his head, his eyes blinked reflexively, his eyes were full of confusion, he said: "I always feel that I have become a little weird recently^" "Where is it weird?" Song Shirin frowned.

"Odd temper." Bai Yu said irritably, "I wasn't like this before, I have a good temper, it's like now, when I am casually provoked, I forget everything."

Song Shirin pondered: "This may have something to do with the fact that you just gave birth to a little candy."

"What does this have to do with the fact that I just gave birth to a little candy?" Bai Yu's mind couldn't turn for a while, "I'm not a pregnant husband now, my emotions are weird and easy to be irritable, shouldn't these negative emotions follow the child's ...... Born and gone?"

"You've only been giving birth for a few months, and you haven't recovered so quickly." Song Shirin untied the watch, threw it aside, and said, "Mom called me today and said that she wanted to see the little watermelon, have you figured out when to make the existence of the candy public?"

"What do you want me to say this time?" Bai Yu grimaced, "Forget it, tell them yourself, I'm going to be an ostrich this time."

Song Shirin looked at him reproachfully: "When have you never been an ostrich?"

"Hmm." Bai Yu remembered that when the identity of the little watermelon was exposed, it seemed that he was also making an ostrich, and it was Song Shirin who came out by himself at that time, okay, he was an ostrich again.

"Little Candy has your surname, if you don't say it, don't you want me to say it?" Bai Yu squinted at him.

Song Shirin didn't bother to pay attention to him, and walked directly into the bathroom with his clothes to take a shower.

Seeing this, Bai Yu simply took out the computer from the drawer and clicked on the "prince" updated tonight.

He generally doesn't watch TV series, and if he really wants to watch it, he basically watches it himself. When Bai Yu watches the TV series he acts, he usually doesn't feel blush, but he thinks it's quite funny.

In addition, repeatedly watching the roles he has played and deepening his thinking, so that he can play the next role more perfectly, this is Bai Yu's respect for his profession as an actor, the most basic respect.

The prince has updated to the fifth episode tonight, and the plot is unfolding rapidly, and Gong Dou is mixed with Chao Dou.

The young Royal Highness the Crown Prince and His Royal Highness the Third were both poisoned during the Spring Festival Banquet.

When the emperor was furious, he sealed off the entire palace and threatened to investigate the case thoroughly.

On the fifth day after the incident, the emperor found out that this time was related to his beloved Concubine Liu, and Concubine Liu's own son, His Royal Highness, seemed to have nothing to do with this time, but there were various indications that he had already intervened in this matter.