Chapter 146

That night, Bai Yu, who was lying on the hospital bed, and Song Shirin, who was on the plane, both had insomnia, the former was struggling with whether to continue with his decision, and the latter was thinking about what to do to make the former really give his heart to himself.

Bai Yu was not afraid of cutting another wound in his stomach, he was just afraid, afraid that many things would not be in his grasp after he left.

Song Shirin knew that if Bai Yu really put down the things of the year, or rather, Bai Yu gave him trust, then he would not make this decision behind his back, whether it was to hide the child in his belly or to beat the child.

Mu Mu Mu Mu Mu The next day, when Han Ziyu appeared in the ward with a thermos box, what he saw was Bai Yu with two big dark circles under his eyes, and he was suddenly startled: "You went to be a thief last night."

Bai Yu wilted, drooped his head and couldn't lift his spirits, and said lazily: "I had insomnia last night, alas, I actually dreamed of a copy of a little watermelon and coquettishly with me, damn, I don't want to fight."

Han Ziyu's eyes lit up, and while opening the lid of the thermal box, he couldn't help but say: "Then dare to be kind, then don't fight, although it hasn't taken shape yet, it's a human life no matter what."

Bai Yu flatly refused: "A small watermelon annoys me to death, and if there is another one, it won't tire me to death."

Han Ziyu suddenly had no choice but to deal with him, thinking that it was still his own Xiaobai who was easy to talk to, gentle and gentle, and it was not as difficult as Bai Yu at all.

I don't know how Song Shirin subdued this demon in the first place.

Bai Yu's nose moved, and he said, "Is this chicken soup for you?" Why does Xiaobai still cook chicken soup for me, isn't he annoyed?"

When he was pregnant with a small watermelon before, Xiaobai, who was very enthusiastic about him, boiled a cup of chicken soup for him every day, although the chicken soup tasted good, but he would get tired of eating too much!

Han Ziyu looked at Bai Yu like an old father looking at his son without conscience, and he said: "You are content, you will always only drink the first bowl of boiled chicken soup, and I will drink all the rest of your drink."

Bai Yu was comforted, pointed to the cabinet on the side and said, "Then you put the chicken soup here, and I will drink it later."

Han Ziyu shook his head, took out a pair of chopsticks and handed them to Bai Yu, and said, "I guessed that you didn't eat breakfast, so what I cooked for you was hand-rolled noodles in chicken soup, hurry up and eat it, and if you don't eat noodles again, you will be able to eat noodles."

Bai Yu took the thermos box, flipped through the chicken soup with chopsticks, saw that there were really noodles in it, wrinkled his face, and said reluctantly: "I don't like to eat hand-rolled noodles."

Han Ziyu looked at him expressionlessly.

Bai Yu succumbed to Han Ziyu's eyes, honestly picked up the noodles, and after eating all the noodles obediently, he drank the chicken soup and said, "You go to work quickly, I can do it here."

Han Ziyu was like an old mother, packing up the thermos box, and at the same time verboscopious advice: "After eating, you have to go outside twice to walk around, accumulating food is not good for your body, do you hear?"

Bai Yu didn't want to say such a disappointing thing, so he changed the topic: "When is the operation you arranged for me?"

Han Ziyu's expression stiffened for a moment, and then he said casually: "I have two surgeries today, which have been scheduled a long time ago, and there is no way to push them off, so I'll come to you when I'm done."