Chapter 152

At the same time, the country.

The heavy curtains in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows were opened, and the window was directly facing the magnificent seawater, and a seagull flew over the sea from time to time, and the scenery was unexpectedly good.

Bai Yu stood in front of the window, looked at the sea view outside the window, covered his chest, and said, "The house here should be very expensive."

Song Shirin, who was making the sheets, didn't raise his head when he heard this, and said, "It's not as expensive as your liquidated damages."

Bai Yu blushed and said slowly: "Who made my current worth rise sharply, marrying me is the most valuable business you have ever done in your life."

Song Shirin didn't understand where his self-confidence came from, but after thinking about it carefully, he felt that what Bai Yu said was quite right.

Bai Yu is indeed the most valuable business he has ever done in the first half of his life.

As for the rest of his life, he had to be busy making money for his most expensive baby.

As he was talking, the mobile phone in Bai Yu's pocket rang, this was the tenth call he received after getting off the plane, Bai Yu glanced at the caller ID, was too lazy to answer, and hung up directly.

Sister Li, who is far away in China: "..."This little red guy, how can she make trouble for her."

Song Shirin made the bed, walked to the bathroom and quickly washed his face, and when he came out again, he was holding a wet towel in his hand.

"I'll wipe it myself, I don't want you to wipe it." One second it was still a beautiful face, but the next second it immediately darkened, Bai Yu snatched the towel with a bad face and wiped it indiscriminately.

Song Shirin was not angry, he had read the booklet "How to Better Serve a Pregnant Husband" copied by Han Ziyu himself, so he knew very well that in the next period of time, Bai Yu's temper would be worse than bad.

There's no way around it.

And what Song Shirin can do is to press his temper again and again, and pet and pet Bai Yu during pregnancy.

After Bai Yu wiped his face, Song Shirin took the towel again, sat next to him with a calm face, and carefully wiped Bai Yu's hands with a towel.

Bai Yu obediently asked him to wipe his hands, and looked at Song Shirin suspiciously: "How do I think you seem to be a different person now."

Song Shirin said lightly: "This is because you haven't seriously observed me before."

Bai Yu pointed to himself and said, "Why did you rely on me for things."

After Song Shirin helped him wipe his hands, he casually threw the towel on the side of the chair and hung his hand.

Bai Yu lazily slumped on the sofa, poked Song Shirin's waist, and waited until the man looked at him, Bai Yu said: "I suddenly miss the little watermelon, shouldn't he get up now."

Song Shirin raised his wrist, glanced at his phone, and said, "He should come back from school now."

Bai Yu was so frightened that he almost jumped up from the sofa, "Then what you mean is that he has already found out that we are not at home!"

Song Shirin calculated the dependence of the little watermelon on Bai Yu, and then thought about the child's usual lifestyle, and nodded: "If nothing else, he should know."

Before the words fell, the phone in Bai Yu's pocket rang again.

Bai Yu hurriedly picked up the mobile phone and saw that it was Bai Brown's, and hurriedly pressed it to connect.