Chapter 116

When the Qin base learned that Qin Fan had been hospitalized, his interior began to waver.

And when the new president appeared, because of Bai Yu's identity and because he had never been in contact with this business before, it caused the internal turmoil of the Qin base to be even greater.

They don't believe that an actor who can act well can also lead a good company.

So, when Bai Yu didn't have time to get a thorough familiarity with the Qin base, he was dumbfounded when he saw Qin Fan who had rushed back to the company because he was not worried about the Qin base.

Qin Fan sat in a wheelchair and looked coldly at Liu Yun next to Bai Yu.

Liu Yun's breath stagnated, almost thinking that he was being targeted by a poisonous snake, and after Qin Fan's eyes shifted, he breathed a sigh of relief, and a cold sweat broke out on his back.

"Why are you here?" Bai Yu said.

Qin Fan's eyebrows and eyes were full of indifference, and he said, "Song Shilin and Liu Yun go out, I want to talk to Bai Yu for a few words."

Song Shirin, who acted as a free coachman, let go of his hand and didn't leave until he saw Bai Yu pushing a cart carrying Qin Fan and walking into the office.

Bai Yu said: "Shouldn't you be in the new southwest?"

Qin Fan sat in a wheelchair and said, "If I really pretend to be deaf and stupid, then won't I have to wait for you to ruin my family property?"

"I have not ruined your possessions."

Bai Yu's eyes rolled, and he didn't dare to look at Qin Fan's eyes, "Besides, didn't you say it yourself, you want to give me this company, and now the ownership of the company belongs to me..."

"And didn't you say that when your operation is over, you will come with me to Hwaseong to retire, why are you here again?" The more Bai Yu spoke, the more he felt that something was wrong.

The more Bai Yu talked, the more he felt that he was reasonable, Qin Fan's behavior was completely vexatious in his opinion-he said that he would give him the company before the operation, but now that the operation is over and his body has recovered, he regrets it again.

It's really a woman's heart.

Qin Fan laughed angrily at him, "Then you mean, I should retire now?"

Bai Yu looked at her, and the meaning in his eyes was obvious.

Qin Fan didn't bother to pay attention to him, and said: "I have recovered well in the past few days, and the doctor said that my current physical condition can return to the front line of the company." So, I'm coming back and continuing to manage the company."

"Wait! Aren't you a major surgeon who will die if you fail? "

Bai Yu heard that something was wrong, "How can you still come back to work, what kind of illness are you?" "When will I tell you that my sickness will kill people?"

Qin Fan looked at him like he was looking at a fool, "I just had a minor operation, and I will be able to recover in a month at the latest."

"What surgery?" Bai Yu is particularly persistent.

"I have a toothache, and there is a little bit of a problem with the tooth I changed before." Qin Fan said lightly.

She exaggerated her illness before, just to let Bai Yu come back to see her, but now that her son has seen it and her grandson has seen it, she can come back and continue to work with peace of mind.