Chapter 125

Three days later, the "Breakup Film Festival" was star-studded.

There are many celebrities invited to the film festival, and there are also several artists with great weight. Therefore, compared with these big coffees, Bai Yu, who is not so heavy, was ranked in the middle.

However......

When Bai Yu, who was wearing a white suit, and Song Shirin, who was wearing a black suit, stood together, the flash lights on the red carpet "clicked" fast and fiercely.

And the audience who stayed in front of the online live broadcast was confused.

[Oh my God(#゚) A゚ ), was forcibly fed a wave of dog food, this black and white is planning to stage a wedding march? 】

[Couple suits!! 丨 was cute, and his face was bloody!! 】

[If the scandal between these two people before can be regarded as catching the wind, then at this moment, it can be said that it is the official manual dog food! ] 】

It's just that not everyone likes such "gossip hype".

[Hehe, two big men are bound to hype, don't you really feel disgusting? 】

[Brainless fans, no matter what the star does, he screams so cute, so cute, what's so cute, disgusting-?_—]

[At first, I was quite cute for this pair of men and women, but the hype was too serious during this time, indicating that some things are still in moderation, anyway, they have already turned to passers-by, trolls don't pay attention to me (manual bye-bye)]

But whether these words of support or opposition, they were only flashed in the live barrage of the "Breakup Film Festival" and were not taken seriously.

Bai Yu and Song Shirin attended the film festival together, which caused a commotion at the scene, but after the commotion, there was silence.

Just when Bai Wei thought that this embarrassing state would continue for a long time, after the next few heavyweight old artists appeared, they successfully attracted everyone's attention.

The embarrassed and inquiring gaze disappeared for the most part, and Bai Yu was finally able to take a breath.

Song Shirin handed him a glass of water and said lightly: "If you don't Xi it, I can leave first."

Bai Yu drank water, walked to the position with Song Shirin and sat down, and then said, "One day you will have to face this, you can't talk about not being Xi, are you thirsty?"

As he spoke, Bai Yu handed Song Shilin the water that he had drunk half of the time in his hand.

Song Shirin was not thirsty, so he shook his head and sat upright.

knew very well Song Shirin's behavior and style on formal occasions, so Bai Yu didn't chat with him, put the water cup under the chair, and turned to chat with Liu Kai.

Liu Kai didn't realize that he was just a spare tire in front of Bai Yu, and the seat he was arranged to was surrounded by people who were not very familiar with him, and he had long hoped that someone could chat with him.

So after a while, Bai Yu and Liu Kai talked happily about a new online drama that was recently released.

Song Shirin said lightly: "It's about to start, sit down."

Bai Yu glanced at the stage and found that the host was already in place, so he quickly stopped chatting with Liu Kai, and retracted it unsatisfactorily Liu Kai glanced at Bai Yu regretfully, and then also paid attention to the stage.