Chapter 20

Just when Bai Yu's career was in full swing, a microcast marketing account named "Big Mouth Loves to Break the News" suddenly launched a vote for #Bai Yu rolling rough entertainment industry#.

-- Big Mouth loves to break the news, this microcast marketing account specializes in breaking news about things in the circle, especially slapping celebrities in the face.

For example, in May last year, the big mouth love broke the news about the black history of a pure actress, pointing out that the other party loves to go to bars when she is not working, often opens a room with different men, and posts a number of ambiguous photos of her and many different men as evidence.

The image of the pure actress who has been shaping the jade girl for many years was immediately destroyed by the revelations of the marketing account.

Not long after, the actress was bombarded by angry netizens, and black fans verbally attacked. And now, although she is still filming, the role she takes on is no longer the female number one.

The image plummeted, the value fell, and it was only one day from everyone chasing after everyone to shouting and beating.

In March of this year, Big Mouth Love broke the news and posted a micro-broadcast again, with only a short sentence: I don't believe this is a chance encounter that just goes, what do you think? [Attached long picture]

In the long picture, a beautiful actress is holding the arm of a tall and handsome male star, and from time to time she leans up and whispers, with a very intimate attitude. The affection of the two of them can simply blind the eyes of passers-by.

However, if the actor does not have a wife to give birth in his family, and the actress does not have a boyfriend in the circle who has been talking for five years, it is like a pair of golden boys and girls.

The wife is pregnant and her husband cheats, this kind of thing can be seen everywhere in contemporary society, and it can also make people angry at any time.

As soon as this revelation came out, the cheating male and female artists were immediately in the position of dying.

Not long after, the actor cried bitterly to the media, expressing his guilt and remorse, and promised to return to the family in the future and never make any more mistakes.

The actor's wife didn't know for what reason and chose to forgive.

But the actress didn't have such a good fate. This society has very high requirements for women, and the mistakes made by actresses were chosen not to be forgiven by angry netizens.

A bad woman who seduces someone else's husband is not entitled to everyone's forgiveness!

Not long after, the actor changed careers and opened a small company and was no longer exposed to flashlights, while the actress chose to turn off Weibo comments and continue to stay in the entertainment industry to film.

However, very angry netizens were not willing to buy the drama filmed by the actress, and the TV messages and comments all insulted the actress, rising from herself to her family members, with rude, sharp and merciless language.

Back to the topic, this time the #Bai Yu rolling rough entertainment circle# vote initiated by the big-mouthed Weibo that loves to break the news instantly made Bai Yu break out in a cold sweat.

Big Mouth loves to break the news: Initiate a vote, everyone look at the picture and vote. [Attached long picture]

Outside the filming venue of a certain crew, at the door of a milk tea shop, Bai Yu was holding a two-year-old watermelon and talking, crossing the street with a very happy expression.