Chapter 161

The popularity of "Prince" has made investors see business opportunities.

There are a lot of merchandise and posters about "Prince" in the market, and all of them are sold out.

And Bai Yu's popularity not only made his salary soar, but also made him more popular.

has a face, legs, and acting skills, and all of his body echoes the star-chasing standards of the current fans and brothers, and has become the hottest first-line male star at the moment.

And Mo Anyu, who disappeared for more than a year, returned without everyone reacting.

It wasn't until everyone saw Mo Anyu's appearance in an interview with a business elite on TV that everyone found out that Mo Anyu was actually back.

Mo An in front of the camera is dressed as a social elite, with a big back hair, a black suit, and leather shoes, handsome with some indescribable maturity - the delicate and yin facial features have been slightly cold and hard.

Mo Anyu, who looked at the camera, looked a little restrained, he smiled slightly, and said to the camera: "Hello, I'm Mo Anyu, I haven't seen you for a long time."

The reporter hiding behind the camera symbolically asked a few questions about commercial topics, and then turned the topic to Bai Yu, he said: "Bai Yu's recent development trend is very good, but you left when you were the most popular, and now you are back, are you still ready to stay in the entertainment industry in the future?"

"Maybe there is, maybe not." Mo Anyu said lightly, there was still no other expression on his face, it seemed that more than a year of exile life had greatly transformed him.

"Are you perfunctory? Mr. Mo, your fans are looking forward to your return, can you please give an accurate answer? The reporter did not give up asking.

Mo Anyu was stunned for a moment, glanced at the reporter with a smile, and gave the latter goosebumps on his back before he slowly spoke: "There is really nothing to say, if there is a good script, I am willing to go back to shoot, but if not, let your impression of me stay at the moment when I have the best impression, thank you."

"Mo Anyu, you ......"

Mo Anyu stretched out his hand and made a pause gesture, he faced the reporter's stunned expression, and smiled: "This is the Finance Channel, I hope you, as a gold medal reporter here, can ask me some commercial topics instead of these topics, okay?"

The reporter nodded dumbly, then hurriedly came back to his senses, and hurriedly withdrew after raising a few commercial questions.

The next second, the video reverts to someone else.

Bai Yu stretched out his hand and replaced the TV with the remote control, looking indifferent and indifferent: "Mo Anyu is actually back."

He didn't complain about what happened back then, he was even a little moved by the fact that the other party angrily stood up to defend himself when Qi Yan tried to shoot him.

Bai Yu just couldn't accept it, Mo Anyu said that he liked himself, but he made a move to kidnap himself.

Love is not used in this kind of place.

Song Shirin walked over with a freshly soaked milk powder bottle and said, "Breastfeeding or teaching homework, which one do you choose?"

The two young fathers, because there are two children to take care of at home, so one person is responsible for taking care of the other, but it also seems very harmonious Bai Yu said decisively: "I want to take care of the little watermelon."