Chapter 188

Half a year later, Song launched his own video website on the Internet, and the first video strongly promoted on the homepage of the website was Bai Yu's [Escape from the End] filmed half a year ago - the first zombie film that belongs to Chinese selfies and self-acting.

The first episode of the first season of [Escape from the End] is scheduled to start broadcasting for the first time on the first day of the new year, that is, at 0:00 on New Year's Day.

This is the first Chinese zombie film that has not been promoted nationwide since it was confirmed to be broadcast, this is the first TV that violates modern science without any special effects, and this is the first TV series that has not been broadcast without any publicity.

When the trailer of [End Escape] came out, netizens who were already very interested in this film immediately exploded, and they ran to Bai Yu's microbroadcast, which has not been updated for half a year, to leave a message, and played a game of self-entertainment.

And those netizens who belonged to passers-by before also became interested after seeing the trailer of this zombie movie.

The three protagonists with good looks and high acting skills have no emotional line, only friendship line. The main plot line is about a hopeless future and desperate survival, and the side line is about the undyed humanity in the dark society, and in the trailer released, friendship is above all else.

- I give you my back, and I believe in you.

- This is the last days, this is human nature, this ...... It's all nothing to do with Lao Tzu!

- Before the end of the world, we have nothing to do with each other; After the end times, we are partners in life and death.

...... These golden lines appeared in the trailer, and they instantly became popular on the Internet.

In addition, in the trailer of just a few minutes, netizens did not see the plot of the three protagonists in the face of danger, the Virgin Mary had a heart attack, refused to leave or insisted on saving people, and some, there will always be only the plot of "your own life first" like yourself first and then your friends.

This kind of plot is completely like a mudslide that swept the continent in the TV of the female protagonist of the White Lotus Heroine Our Lady Heart, which instantly captured the hearts of many people.

Therefore, when the trailer came out, the microbroadcast topic about [Escape from the End] was topped with microbroadcast headlines and hot topics.

Bai Yu, who had not appeared in front of everyone for a long time, became popular again, and everyone began to discuss Bai Yu's plain male color and his big boss boyfriend.

Until the official launch day.

Wearing high heels and wearing beautiful big curly hair, Chu Wenwen looked like an alien with an open hanging, running wildly on the street, and behind her were more than a dozen zombies in hot pursuit.

The zombies' makeup looks as if they have just experienced the scene of a car accident, and they are still screaming "ho-ho", and their walking posture is different from ordinary people.

Very realistic makeup, very touching acting, not like a group performance at all.

The barrage in the video exploded the entire video like crazy, and the topics discussed by netizens were in addition to "How did she run so fast in high heels, didn't her feet hurt] and "The acting skills of these zombie group performances are completely heavenly, my], and there is also "Everyone is a acting school's nest grass, the plot is so tight and I am so nervous".

The next scene is about the original time, the original male hormone burst wearing a black vest, army green pants and small black boots, holding a kitchen knife in his hand, running forward several meters, shouting hard and stepping on a dilapidated car, shouting, and falling with a knife.