Chapter 65

The little fat man didn't stay long in Bai Yu's house before he was picked up by the Qiu family's housekeeper who came in a hurry, because the two elders of the Qiu family came back and didn't see the little grandson getting angry.

Little watermelon is happy to hear about it.

Bai Yu scratched the little watermelon's squeaky nest and teased him, "You're so happy, then why do you let the little fat man come to the house as a guest?" , The little watermelon was silent for a long time, blushing and not speaking, he was embarrassed to tell Bai Yu that he was because he made a deal with the little fat man.

After a little play, Bai Yu forcibly took the little watermelon into the bathroom to take a bath.

The little watermelon rolled on the bed with her bare buttocks, her white and tender face was full of excitement, and she pulled Bai Yu and said seriously: "Baba, the eggs should also be washed white."

Bai Yu squinted, glanced at the stupid dog squatting at the end of the bed, walked over, and looked at the balls condescendingly.

Dan Dan changed from a prone position to stand up, with the current vigilance of the enemy, "Wang!"

Bai Yu quickly grabbed the balls that were about to jump out of bed to escape in his arms, ignored its desolate shouts and struggles, put it into warm water, and scrubbed it skillfully and quickly.

"Wang!" The fluffy and good-looking dog hair was wet with water, revealing the body of the dog wrapped in hair, white and fat, and the meat all over the body, "Eat more and walk less, raise so much meat, waiting to be slaughtered to make dog meat hot pot?" Bai Yu picked up the wet balls, wiped them with a dry towel, and then took out a hair dryer.

Dan Dan whimpered, licked Bai Yu's hand flatteringly, and then took advantage of the latter's inattention, jumped off the washstand, shook the hair on his body on the spot, water droplets splashed, and when he was almost shaking, he immediately ran into the little watermelon's room with four little short legs.

During this period, he didn't even give Bai Yu a dog look, and his hatred was overflowing.

Bai Yu was busy all day and tired, so he took a quick bath, and then went directly into the house to rest.

In the middle of the night, twelve o'clock.

Song Shirin read the information about Bai Yu sent to him by Secretary Chu before leaving the company.

In the middle of the night, the cold wind was bleak, Song Shirin walked out of the elevator and subconsciously stopped at the door of Bai Yu's house, his face flashing with confusion.

For the first time, a calm and powerful man doubted the worldview he had adhered to for thirty years.

Without the slightest hesitation, Song Shirin took out the key from his pocket, slowly opened Bai Yu's door, and walked into the house, which was silent and dark.

Song Shirin turned on the light in the living room and walked into Bai Yu's room.

Bai Yu likes to let go of himself when he sleeps, because he wears too many clothes and it is difficult to sleep, so even in winter, he still likes to sleep only in his underwear.

Song Shirin's eyes became deeper when he saw Bai Yu sleeping on his back, and he paused, walked in, turned up the temperature of the heater a little, picked up the quilt that was kicked to the end of the bed, and covered Bai Yu's body.

But at this moment, Song Shirin's gaze swept to Bai Yu's stomach.

A palm-sized "centipede line" appeared on Bai Yu's belly.