Chapter 136

Bai Yu was lying in the bathtub and taking a bath, while taking out his mobile phone to swipe the microbroadcast, only to find that the painter who he liked and followed before, Thin Tea, was actually Aite himself.

Painted Hands Thin Tea: Freshly baked little meat manga @ Bai Yu, do you like it?

Bai Yu clicked in to take a look, and found that the other party had posted a meat comic about Song X Bai, and he was immediately interested, so he clicked on it and took a look.

The comic is very short.,It's a short comic.,The kind with meat.,Bai Yu reads it with relish.。

The back style is a little less passionate, it seems that he is still an innocent little painter, after reading it, Bai Yu commented.

After reading the comics, Bai Yu decided to reply to her.

Bai Yu V: [Pick your nose] I have read it, and I will be rewarded! @画手瘦茶当柏予发了这条回复之后, lie still for 30 seconds, and open the comment again.

[Groove (#゚ A゚ Really replied! @宋时凛, Mr. Song came to see your little cypress tree and began to beg for dissatisfaction. 】

[The meat is inexplicably a little cute, and the chin is propped up. 】

[Brother Bai didn't expect you to be such a dirty person, I really misjudged you! ] 】

After stroking through the comments, Bai Yu casually threw the phone aside, only to find that he had soaked for too long, and his skin began to wrinkle, so he reluctantly got up from the bathtub.

Song Shirin was already lying on the bed reading a bedtime book, and when he saw Bai Yu finally willing to come out of the bathroom, he said, "If you are constipated, it's best to go to the hospital." "

"...... Don't do that, I'm just taking a bath. Bai Yu climbed into bed in his pants and found that his computer was on, so he said, "Did you just use my computer?"

"Hmm." Song Shirin said: "You have an email."

It should be an email sent by the waiter to himself, Bai Yu took the computer and pursed his lips to read it carefully.

One by one, this is a costume drama, the theme of the Qinglou, the male protagonist is a playboy but he was hooked by the woman who did not sell his body in the Qinglou, and ran to the Qinglou every day, after a long time, the women he liked still didn't like himself, but he didn't like it but he liked him to tell the truth, this story is quite bloody, and it also has a bit of meat and insults to women in it, and it's not a good film by sight.

Song Shirin glanced at it casually and said, "You want to take this kind of film?" The words were full of disgust.

Bai Yu shook his head, deleted the email directly, and then leaned on the man's body and said: "This kind of drama can't be popular, and the film will definitely be boycotted and removed from the shelves in the future, why should I take it?" "

Song Shirin let him speak.

Bai Yu was stunned for a while, then took the computer in front of him in this position, pointed to a script on it, and said, "I think this script is good, I want to take it."

Song Shirin put down the book in his hand, took the computer, and after reading it quickly, he said, "It's basically a play, can you stand it?"

Bai Yu almost fell asleep, opened his eyes in a daze, and said, "Well, if you can't do it, find a stand-in."

"The background of this play is adapted from an ancient historical drama, and there will be a lot of professional etiquette that needs to be learned by an etiquette teacher in advance, are you sure?" Song Shirin pursed his lips, and a trace of displeasure flashed in his eyes.