Chapter 92

The little watermelon was originally sulking on the carpet with the quilt, but seeing that Bai Yu had been ignoring him, he suddenly became anxious, hurriedly got out of the quilt, and rushed over to hug Bai Yu's legs.

The little watermelon cried heartbreakingly: "Baba! You don't want me!"

This is a very touching scene, but I don't know why, Bai Yu burst out laughing: "... Poofha!"

The little watermelon looked at Bai Yu with a confused face: "..."

The child's mood came and went quickly, after seeing Bai Yu, the little watermelon's mood automatically improved, and it didn't take long for him to smile and follow Bai Yu without any obstacles.

Bai Yu held a bowl of egg porridge, scooped up a big spoonful with a spoon, and said, "Open your mouth."

The little watermelon swallowed and said vaguely, "Baba, where have you been?"

Bai Yu lied without changing his face: "Go and make money to buy milk powder for you."

But this trick that had been tried and tested in the past has now failed.

Little Watermelon angrily accused him: "Liar! Daddy also made me money for milk powder every day, but he didn't go home."

"You don't understand how long a person works from the concept of love, marriage, and honor and disgrace."

Bai Yu fed all the porridge in the bowl, then carried the washed little watermelon to the bed, and said, "Sleep, I'm here to watch you sleep."

Little Watermelon's eyes widened, pouted reluctantly, and said, "Then can I still see Baba after I wake up?"

"Yes."

"Then when I wake up, can I eat the omelet made by Baba?"

"Yes."

"Then when I wake up, can I..."

"No, you can't." Bai Yu took out a fairy tale, cleared his throat, and spoke: "Shut up, I'm going to start telling stories" 〇 "Okay, you're really vexatious." Little Watermelon sighed regretfully.

The little watermelon curled up in the quilt and listened to the story, and after listening to it for a few minutes, she fell asleep in a daze.

When the child was finally put to sleep, Bai Yu breathed a sigh of relief, tiptoed out of the room, and walked back to the bedroom quickly.

Pushing open the bedroom door, Song Shirin had already finished taking a shower and leaning on the bedside to read, Bai Yu took off his shoes, climbed into bed, and pressed against the man's body through the quilt.

Song Shirin's eyes were cold, "Go down."

"Nope." Bai Yu refused, then reached out and snatched half of the book in Song Shirin's hand, threw it on the ground, raised his head and said, "I didn't go home one night, you don't want me?"

"I don't want to."

Bai Yu sneered, "Duplicity."

Song Shirin moved his legs impatiently, his legs were pressed to death by Bai Yu on his body, he couldn't move, and said coldly: "Go down."

Bai Yu pursed his lips, sat up, sat directly on the man's thigh, and reached out to hold his face, "But I miss you."

Song Shirin's eyes were deep: "You didn't take a bath."

"I just helped the little watermelon wash and died of exhaustion; you help me wash it." Bai Yu said, rubbing the man under him suggestively.

After the words fell, Song Shirin lifted Bai Yu who was sitting on his lap, then picked him up and walked quickly into the bathroom.