Chapter 8

After putting on the makeup, the videographer just took a few symbolic photos and kept them on the official website for promotion.

Mo Anyu put on makeup early and changed into his clothes, and then stood at the door of Bai Yu's rest room and waited secretly.

As a result, after Bai Yu changed into an ancient costume and walked out of it, he was stunned.

Dressed in white clothes, holding a white jade bone fan, his black hair was tied high, his face was like a crown of jade, and his body was full of unstoppable luxury.

Bai Yu's face is not only suitable for modern times, but also extremely photogenic after wearing ancient costumes, so the acting path will not be restricted.

Mo Anyu was stunned for a while, came back to his senses, and was cramped for a moment, worried that Bai Yu would see something.

However, not only Mo Anyu, but even the staff and supporting actors standing outside the lounge also fell silent when they looked at Bai Yu.

Bai Yu shook the fan, walked over, and grabbed Mo Anyu's shoulder with one hand, "Have you finished taking your makeup photos?"

Mo Anyu nodded, his ears were red, if it weren't for his strong self-control, I'm afraid he would be so nervous that he would walk hand and foot in front of Bai Yu.

Director Hou was also stunned for a moment when he saw Bai Yu's makeup photos, and ran over with surprise on his face, this is the Gu Chengjing he has always imagined!

Gu Chengjing is the name of the little marquis.

Mo Anyu's expression was uneasy, he glanced at the Hou Dao, who was obviously in a state of excitement, withdrew his gaze, and did not speak.

The waiter excitedly held a small horn and said, "It's started, it's started!"

Under the imperial capital, hawkers are bustling, and the streets are as lively and peaceful as ever. The little marquis with a face like a crown of jade walked in front of the young ladies, and the fragrance of the ladies fell to the ground, and her heart secretly promised.

The merry but not obscene little Hou Ye did not respond, shook the fan, and returned to the Hou Ye's mansion to play with the maids in the mansion.

As soon as the picture turned, the old and suspicious emperor, with the efforts of his favorite concubine and traitorous eunuch, finally made a secret decree - the general of the god of war, the son of the prince with a different surname, was forced to die on the battlefield, and the second son was exposed by the black hand and was beheaded at the city gate on the same day.

Only the arrogant and domineering little marquis escaped.

The screen turns again.

The little marquis's white clothes were stained with spots, his black hair was messy, and he knelt on the ground in an unusually embarrassed manner, looking at the direction of the city gate - the place where the second brother was beheaded.

The masked man in dark clothes stood aside and raised his chin impatiently: "If you want revenge, don't grind, eat and drink enough to practice martial arts, and then go back to find trouble with the old emperor!"

"I... Take revenge. The little marquis, who has always been heartless, raised his head, looked at the masked man with a firm face, and repeated: "I want revenge."

The masked man laughed, jumped down from the tree, grabbed the waist of the little marquis, and tapped his toes, reaching a hundred miles away in an instant.

"Cards!"

The waiting guide wiped the sweat from his forehead, and asked people to quickly put down Bai Yu and Mo Anyu who were still standing on the elevator.