Chapter 105

While they were talking, Berberand walked in.

Bai Yu turned his back to the door and didn't see it, but the woman saw that her face suddenly pulled, and she said coldly: "Go out."

Bai Yu was taken aback, looked behind her line of sight, and found that it was Bai Bolang, and said, "Big brother."

The little watermelon hugged the apple and nibbled halfway, and said sweetly, "Uncle."

Bai Bolang walked in and looked at the woman condescendingly, without a trace of change on his face, "Qin Fan, it seems that your words are very different from the actual situation."

Qin Fan sneered: "If it weren't for me exaggerating my condition, would you let him come to see me?"

This he refers to Bai Yu.

Bai Bolang didn't quarrel with her, and said to Bai Yu: "If you have talked enough, let's go back."

Qin Fan was in a hurry, regardless of his weak body, he stood up, and said angrily: "Bai Bolang, don't go too far, I will still hinder you by saying a few words to my son!?" After speaking, Qin Fan's face changed suddenly, he covered his chest and coughed a few times, trembling all over.

Bai Yu pressed the button on the head of the bed, and after a while, the hospital and nurses rushed in.

Bai Bolang forcefully pulled Bai Yu out, and the little watermelon pulled Bai Yu's clothes tightly, looking nervous, and whispered, "Auntie is okay?"

It's just that the two adults ignored him.

The three of them sat on the bench at the door, Bai Yu's lips were white, and he said, "She... What exactly is the disease?"

"She didn't tell me, Bai Yu, after this meeting, do you still complain about her?" Berplan said.

Resentment?

Bai Yu's eyes were empty, how could he not complain.

No matter how good the elder brother is, he can't replace his mother's existence. Especially for a young child, it must be a great pain to not be able to see his parents all year round.

But now seeing Qin Fan, that is, his biological mother, Bai Yu can't complain.

In the end, she still thinks about herself.

The little watermelon pulled the corner of Lab Brown's clothes, and just wanted to say something, but was frightened by the latter's cold eyes. It's different.

Bai Brown's cold gaze quietly retracted, since he learned that the little watermelon was Song Shirin's seed, he couldn't love this child at all.

However, Bai Brown didn't plan to let the changes in his feelings be discovered by Bai Yu, how could his younger brother worry about these miscellaneous things.

Speaking of Song Shirin, Bai Bolang's eyes darkened, Bai Yu came back this time, he wouldn't let him go back. Therefore, Song Shirin and the little watermelon are two troubles, and he needs to solve them as soon as possible.

Bai Yu didn't notice the undercurrent in Bai Brown's eyes, he said: "I'll wait for her to finish the operation before I go back, and I will spend more time with my eldest brother during this time."

Berberand: "Accompany me?" As soon as Bai Yu was about to answer him, he saw the doctor come out of the ward, stand up, and say, "Doctor, is she okay?"

The doctor narrowed his eyes slightly, carefully examined Bai Yu's face, and then said, "The one inside is yours...?" "Mother."

The doctor sighed, and then said, "She was just a little more emotional, and the operation was three days later, so as not to make the patient's mood swings too much during these three days."