Chapter 11

Waited until six o'clock in the evening, and the little fat man's parents did not show up, but a driver who claimed to be the little fat man's house appeared.

After the dean repeatedly assured Bai Yu that today's incident would not happen again, and agreed to change the little watermelon to a new teacher, Bai Yu pulled the little watermelon away.

Teacher Chen looked aggrievedly at the back of the dean sending Bai Yu away, and felt very aggrieved.

Isn't it just a child, you as a parent don't have the energy to take care of him all day, how can I, a teacher, only revolve around him every day?

Bai Yu is not such an unreasonable person, but after thinking about it, he feels that if he doesn't handle this matter well, who knows if the young teacher Chen will continue to let the little watermelon be wronged.

He chose to put the little watermelon in this early education home before, just because of its high privacy, and the teachers are one-on-one with the children. But after today's incident, Bai Yu was dissatisfied with this early education home.

It's just that he still has to go to the crew to film in the short term, and he can't take the little watermelon with him, so he can only let things end like this.

The little fat man had the lollipop given to him by the driver in his mouth, and since he knew that his parents would not show up, his mood immediately improved, and he stopped crying.

"Little fat man, what's your name?" Bai Yu raised his eyebrows and looked condescendingly at the little fat man who was being held by the driver.

The little fat man hated Bai Yu to death, but because his parents were not there, no one supported him, so he could only bite the bullet and hand Bai Yu the lollipop that was sucking in his mouth.

The lollipop was held up in the air, and the sugar water mixed with saliva fell down, making people lose their appetite at first sight.

Bai Yu is selectively blind and refuses to touch the little fat man's lollipop, "Oh, I'll let you go today, if there is a next time, I will take off your pants and let you hang at the school gate with your bare buttocks."

The little fat man looked at Bai Yu with a frightened face, probably never seen an adult who shamelessly threatened a child like Bai Yu, and was stunned for a long time and couldn't speak.

The dean stood awkwardly.

Bai Yu also seemed to think that it was a bit bad to threaten a child like this, so he didn't continue, and left with the little watermelon.

Sitting in the car, Bai Yu fastened the seat belt of the child seat for the little watermelon, and taught him a serious lesson: "The next time someone bullies you, call me, hiding in the corner and crying doesn't look like a man at all."

The focus of the little watermelon is obviously not here, "Baba, I also want to eat lollipops." "

Bai Yu: ...

Stupid son!

Song Shirin returned to the apartment, opened the door, and the room was dark. He likes to live alone, and it is not interesting to live in a villa in Nuoda, so he bought an apartment near the company.

When he opened the refrigerator door, fruits and vegetables were readily available, but Song Shirin didn't look at them.

He doesn't know how to cook, and usually eats takeout in addition to socializing outside. He specially asked his assistant to buy so many vegetables and fruits in the refrigerator to fill up, because he didn't like to see an empty refrigerator.