Chapter 45

"Ahh!!hh

"Bai Yu? Bai Yu! "

Gu Chengjing !! Bai Yu !! "

After the lottery ended, everyone's mood dropped significantly, if it weren't for the fact that the big boss was still on the scene, maybe someone would have sneaked away a long time ago.

As a result, when the new male god Bai Yu appeared with the jackpot, the scene ignited enthusiasm again.

After harvesting a series of "ahhh "

"Bai Yu, I'm going to give you a monkey!" The crowd did not know who shouted, and decisively caused a series of laughter, because it was a man who said this.

Bai Yu smiled, didn't care, his tone was not in a hurry, and he quickly controlled the situation at the scene.

The older employees don't often surf the Internet, they don't know Bai Yu, and they don't know what these young people are calling.

Young newcomers basically chase the hottest online drama Xiao Hou Ye in the second half of this year, so when they saw Bai Yu appear, their eyes lit up one by one, trying to get on stage and get close to Bai Yu.

"I am very happy to be able to attend the annual meeting as the moderator, although it is a great pity that I have been in the office for too short a time. However, as compensation, I'd like to invite tonight's jackpot winners for a late-night snack! "

Several newcomers who like Bai Yu pouted, jealous of dissatisfaction, and sighed secretly, why did they have bad luck and didn't draw the jackpot!

Mo Yan stood aside and didn't speak, and the mobile phone in his pocket buzzed, it was Mo Anyu's text message-Brother, I'm going.

Mo Anyu, who was standing in the corner, was covered by darkness, and he couldn't see his joy or anger, only those black eyes, looking at Bai Yu standing on the stage without blinking.

Bai Yu suddenly felt a chill on his back, and his eyebrows frowned.

At the end of the annual meeting, Bai Yu was escorted by the security guard to leave Mo's, and then walked into the high-end restaurant arranged by Mo's, and sat on a chair by the window in a daze.

I didn't say before that he was going to eat with the person who won the jackpot, but why did his script suddenly change after he went on stage?

Moreover, if you eat, you can eat, why charter a restaurant?

"Da Da" men's leather shoes make a slight noise when they step on the ground.

Bai Yu raised his head when he heard the voice, and was about to say hello to President Mo's, but saw Mo Anyu standing in front of him, holding a small potted plant of succulents in his hand.

"How are you?" Bai Yu breathed a sigh of relief inexplicably, relaxed, poured himself a glass of red wine, and took a sip.

Mo Anyu's tense expression also relaxed a lot with the other party's casualness, sat down, handed the small potted plant of succulents to Bai Yu, and said, "Congratulations, new male god."

The waiter came over with a food cart, brought the food ordered, and then left quickly.

Bai Yu was also hungry, and while eating, he replied, "You are the little young master of the Mo family?"

Bai Yu's words are not doubts, but affirmations.

Mo was not satisfied with the hand of cutting things, put down the knife and fork, took a sip of red wine, and said, "Yes, do you want to hug my thigh?"

"The new male god has become a new little white face, the gap is too big, I can't bear it." Bai Yu half-jokingly.

In fact, since Mo Anyu appeared in this restaurant, he vaguely understood why he suddenly received an invitation to Mo's annual meeting.

Otherwise, he really couldn't figure out why Mo's would spend a high price to invite a celebrity to host the annual meeting.

Mo Anyu pursed his lips and looked at Bai Yu directly, "I officially apologize to you for the child's matter."

Bai Yu said: "The matter has passed, you really don't need to take it to heart."

Mo Anyu lowered his eyes, and wanted to ask him why he had refused to contact him during this time if he really didn't take it to heart!

However, Mo Anyu couldn't ask.