Chapter 139

In the tent, the young prince habitually looked around, and quietly swept everyone's expressions into his eyes before he spoke: "The enemy army has become more and more rampant in recent days, and our army has been defeated frequently, and the morale of the soldiers is insufficient, I don't know how the generals can reverse this situation" 〇 Yuan played the role of the victorious general of Dahuaguo, so the armor he wore was made of iron, and this body of twenty pounds of iron was worn on his body, plus his appearance was masculine, so the armor looked masculine behind him.

He said: "Yesterday, the ministers and others have led the lieutenants to discuss this matter, but the several sets of outlines discussed have not worked, I don't know what tricks His Highness can have?"

All the generals in the tent looked at the prince sitting on the throne when they heard this, and to be honest, when they learned that it was the prince who was only sixteen years old who came to the battlefield, they were all dissatisfied.

Can a milk doll who is only sixteen years old and doesn't know anything know how to fight? When you see the murderous scenes on the battlefield, don't you really be afraid?

Even if it's the crown prince, I'm afraid he will have to be scared on the battlefield!

Thinking of this, the hearts of all the generals were a little resentful.

Your Majesty doesn't know how to do it in the past two years, just don't ask about the court, and even the things on the battlefield can be taken as child's play, can't they really have no capable people in Dahua!

Although the prince is young, because he lost his mother since he was a child, the people around him are all pawns placed by the concubines beside him, so he knows how to protect from a young age, how to hide his emotions and observe his words.

So how could the prince not see that these so-called generals were disdainful of himself in his heart.

And what this victorious general has done in the past few days also made the prince understand that the other party was giving him a disadvantage.

Although the crown prince has not been blue-eyed by his father in the past two years, the innate majesty and nobility of the heavenly family are not comparable to these people, and his good-looking but majestic peach blossom eyes slowly scanned everyone.

All the lieutenants in the tent, including Yuan Shi, who was sitting in the deputy seat, subconsciously straightened their waists and did not dare to make another attempt.

The prince slowly withdrew his gaze and bowed his head: "This palace has a plan." "

When he came back to his senses, he realized that he was shocked by Bai Yu's eyes just now, but at this moment, it was time for him to answer, and hurriedly said: "Your Highness, it doesn't hurt to say it."

Hu Zuo on the side played his role silently, and said in his heart, Bai Yu's eyes just now were really a bit similar to Hua Taizu who killed his father and brother before ascending to the throne recorded in the history books.

At that moment just now, not only was he stunned, but even the supporting generals and staff present were suddenly silenced, not daring to look at Bai Yu.

Bai Yu glanced at Yuan Shi with a smile and did not speak.

After speaking again, Bai Yu became the Hua Taizu recorded in the history books, who skillfully used his wits to break the enemy army at a young age.

The crown prince knew that General Chang Sheng was a relative of the noble concubine, so it was normal for him to look at his face in public, but his father had taught him since he was a child that the majesty of the Heavenly Family would never allow anyone to trample on it!