Chapter 29

Bai Yu, who was filming location scenes in a small town in Xia County, was still busy and didn't know what was happening in Hwaseong.

"Cards! Card! Card! Director Qiu angrily pointed at Chu Wenwen and scolded: "Chu Wenwen, you are stupid, can you die if you want to kiss the hero?" It's not a tongue kiss, can't you kiss it on the face!! "

Chu Wenwen stood in place with a black face, and the dog who was scolded by Director Qiu was bloody.

Bai Yu, who was originally leaning on the tree and was unconscious, opened his eyes and watched Chu Wenwen deflated with interest.

This scene is that the male protagonist and the female protagonist are in distress, in order to protect the female protagonist Zhuang Su'er, Zhuya fell into a temporary coma, and Zhuang Xu'er, who has admired Zhuya for decades, saw that Xianjun was in a coma, and the girl's feelings swelled, and she couldn't hold it for a while and secretly kissed Zhuya.

In order to ensure the beauty of the picture, the heroine just kissed the side face of the male protagonist.

But even so, Chu Wenwen still couldn't pass her own level.

God knows how disgusting she was when she saw Bai Yu, and how much she wanted to kill this homosexual who defiled Song Shirin!

Therefore, let Chu Wenwen kiss someone she hates so much, it is better to kill her directly!

But Director Qiu didn't know Chu Wenwen's thoughts, he just needed the heroine to successfully complete her shooting requirements, and he didn't want to pay attention to the rest!

Director Qiu was angry by Chu Wenwen's dead pig who was not afraid of boiling water, and his beard flew up, and he didn't care that there were so many people at the scene, and scolded: "Chu Wenwen, if you don't want to shoot, get out of me!" I, Qiu Bo, am not afraid of your Chu family, what kind of eldest lady's temper will be in my territory! "

Chu Wenwen's body stiffened, but after Director Qiu said this, she didn't dare to be a demon anymore, and obediently filmed this scene according to Director Qiu's request.

After this kiss scene, Director Qiu snorted coldly, ignored Chu Wenwen, and only pulled Bai Yu to talk alone.

Bai Yu wiped his cheek with the back of his hand without a trace, and the expression on his face remained unchanged.

Chu Wenwen hated him and refused to kiss him, and similarly, he didn't want to be kissed by this woman.

Qiu Daoquan didn't see Bai Yu's disgusted movements.

Chu Wenwen stood not far away, took all Bai Yu's movements into her eyes, turned around angrily and left, and then rinsed her mouth for ten minutes.

After Director Qiu briefly said the next scene, he patted Bai Yu on the shoulder and reminded: "This girl has a bad temper, don't take it to heart." However, I hope that when you are filming in the future, you will not bring personal emotions into the scene."

Bai Yu smiled and agreed: "No." I'm a big man and a little girl."

However, Bai Yu didn't care about her, but Chu Wenwen had to worry about Bai Yu.

There was a water scene in the afternoon, Zhuya was pushed into the cold lake by the demons in a coma, and the heroine anxiously went into the water to save people.

Filming water scenes in late autumn weather already tortures the actors, not to mention that their water scenes are in the natural lake scenery of this deep mountain and old forest.

The water of the lake is crystal clear and unusually cold, and you feel as if you are in ice water.

Bai Yu glanced at Chu Wenwen not far away, and felt vaguely uneasy in his heart, worried that he would be tricked in this scene.

Sure enough, when Chu Wenwen was filming this scene, she NG more than ten times, completely ignoring Bai Yu who was soaking in the lake.

There was silence on the set, and everyone noticed that something was wrong, but no one dared to accuse Chu Wenwen of being wrong.

Director Qiu's face was also very ugly, he really didn't expect Chu Wenwen to be so excessive.

Bai Yu got out of the lake for the sixteenth time, and looked at Chu Wenwen who was standing on the shore apologizing with an expressionless face.

Chu Wenwen looked apologetic: "I'm sorry, I suddenly forgot the words, do it again, I will definitely pass this time!"

Bai Yu wiped a handful of water stains on his face and did not speak.

Chu Wenwen raised her eyebrows at Bai Yu defiantly in a place that everyone couldn't see, and a disdainful smile was hooked at the corner of her mouth.

Bai Yu's face turned cold.