Chapter 83

Three hours later, after the recording of the breakup challenge program ended, Bai Yu walked to the dressing room with his sleeping child in his arms, and the two new assistants were called out by him.

After a while, Bai Yu, who was removing his makeup, saw Song Shirin, who was covered in cold, push the door and walk in.

"...... How did you get to the backstage? Bai Yu was surprised, quickly took off his makeup, and then walked to Song Shirin's side with a small watermelon that was sleeping heavily, and said, "You carry him to the car first, and I'm going to talk to Lin Yi and the others before leaving." "

Song Shirin hugged the little watermelon and turned to leave, his face was gloomy, and he didn't say a word.

knew that the man was angry, but Bai Yu didn't have time to appease him. It wasn't until three minutes after Song Shirin left that Bai Yu put on a mask and black-framed glasses, raised his feet and walked out of the rest room.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened the door and walked out, Bai Yu saw Ye Hang, who was impatient, staring at him with a gloomy face, his steps paused, and his tone was very cold: "Do you have something to look for me?"

"Bai Yu, people are doing the sky and watching. Don't think that no one knows about stepping on two boats, you will be punished!"

The more Ye Hang said, the more ugly his face became.

He didn't understand, obviously he and Bai Yu were on the same starting line, but why did he Bai Yu get more resources than him, better than his!

Bai Yu cheated on his marriage and gave birth to children out of wedlock, which is enough to completely drive him out of the entertainment industry, why after it was really exposed, fans not only did not complain about him, but also applauded?

Isn't it just participating in a parent-child reality show!

There is also that Song Shirin, who is in the mall, but when he is in love, he is cuckolded and he doesn't know it! Idiot!

Bai Yu's face darkened instantly, how could he not know that he had stepped on two boats?

"Ye Hang, are you sick in the brain?" Bai Yu clasped his hands to his chest and sneered, "In terms of seniority, I am older than you; In terms of age, I am a year older than you, so what qualifications do you have to be arrogant in front of me? "

"If I tell Song Shirin that you cuckolded him, you say, do you still have the ability to point fingers in front of me?" Ye Hang was not afraid of him at all, walked over, leaned close to Bai Yu's ear and whispered, "As long as there is no Song Shirin, what qualifications do you have to stay in the entertainment industry, cheap things."

Bai Yu looked at him coldly, and he was covered in a compelling cold.

Some people really don't cry when they don't see the coffin.

Lin Yi walked out of the end of the corridor, the light smile on his face instantly retracted after sensing the atmosphere of incompatibility between the two.

He walked over unintentionally, put his hand on Bai Yu's shoulder, and said with a smile: "What about our little watermelon, why can't you see him, it's still early, let's go out for a supper together."

Ye Hang stared at Lin Yi and Bai Yu with wide eyes, when did the relationship between these two become so good?

"What about Xiaoxiao and Jiao Li?" Bai Yu ignored Ye Hang, "The child is sleepy, so let the assistant carry him to the car to rest, forget about supper, I want to go home to be a competent dad." "

Lin Yi pursed his lips, but he didn't force Bai Yu. He put the realization on Ye Hang's body, and said in surprise: "You are...

... Ye Hang, right? Why are you here? "