Chapter 103

The appearance of Bai Brown disrupted Bai Yu's rhythm of life, but before Bai Yu's brain received the message "Big Brother is coming", a more serious problem appeared.

It's the new movie undercover who has an accident.

Liu Kai made a call to Bai Yu in the early morning, and after finding that no one answered, he sent a text message to Bai Yu.

Bai Yu only saw the text message after getting up the next day, he had just gotten up and was about to start brushing his teeth, and was about to brush his teeth while brushing his teeth when Liu Kai's text message came in.

__The undercover agent was stopped during the preliminary trial.

Bai Yu quickly finished washing up and took his mobile phone to make a call to Liu Kai.

Liu Kai's tone was indifferent, and he couldn't stop the low pressure, "Awake?" "

"What's going on?" Bai Yu took out a pack of biscuits from the drawer at the head of the bed, tore them, threw them into his mouth, and chewed them with a click.

Liu Kai, who hadn't slept all night, listened to Bai Yu's chewing sound over there, and couldn't help complaining: "Song always doesn't deduct your food, what biscuits do you eat early in the morning, and you don't even have buns."

Bai Yu, who believes that he cares deeply about family unity, said: "Grinding your teeth before eating a big meal is the most basic etiquette."

Liu Kai: "..."

"Did you offend the Mo family?"

Bai Yu slumped on the sofa and said, "Which Mo family are you talking about?"

"Mo Anyu's second brother Mo Siyin, do you know him?" Liu Kai went straight in.

"I don't know." Bai Yu turned out a pack of spicy dried fish, tore open a hole, and slowly threw the small fish into his mouth, which was a little spicy, but it made people continue to eat it even more uncontrollably.

Liu Kai: "The undercover agent was thrown back during the initial review, and he asked someone to check it, and it was Mosin's hands and feet."

Bai Yu threw the bag aside, frowned and said, "Can the Mo family's hand be stretched so long?" "The Mo family's hand can't stretch so long, but Mosin can." Liu Kai put a cigarette in his mouth, his eyes were full of gloom and depth: "I'm going to be dragged to death by you."

Bai Yu: "When you were in the crew, you also said that the most valuable deal you did this year was to sign a contract with me."

"Don't you know that a man can only take half of what he says when he's drunk."

Liu Kai held up the credit card on one side and pointed it at the light, "I invested most of my savings in this movie, and now I am poor and can't afford to support my family."

Bai Yu turned on the computer, took the remaining half of the dried fish, and said while eating: "I can accept Liu Xiaoshuai to give my little watermelon as a child daughter-in-law."

"...... If my son doesn't sell it, sell me, do you want it or not. "

Bai Yu coldly rejected him, and saw that there was an email that had just come in the mailbox, and clicked on it to see that it was Mosin.

"Director Liu, our movie is saved." Bai Yu said, "Moss asked me to meet, whether to go or not." "

"Go, why don't you go. However, you have to wear the black leather coat I gave you, and you won't lose the battle. Liu Kai suggested.

Bai Yu hung up the phone decisively, and then went to the closet to find clothes and go to the appointment!

At this point in time, there are only Uncle Yan and the cook who are busy at home, Bai Yu walked downstairs neatly dressed, wearing a black super on his face, and his face was unfathomable.